Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

Greetings lovely Moochie! The left is favored? Ehh. I believe they are equally desired. At least by me. Hope you are as fantastic as you so deserve.

Good to know, grumpy. I think you’re on to something because after posting that, the right has received more attention than usual! 🤣

Love the braid...

I would love to say I had it in the whole time, but I didn’t find a hair tie before and am an absolute klutz whenever I’m in subspace. 😅

absolutely beautifull!

Thank you, Thom. 🌷

Sweet lips, sweet kiss = delightful smile. Aren't women wonderful?
T.

We do try. 😏😉

That's a story I am sure!

Everything has a story… I sometimes wonder who will tell the other side of mine. 🌷

There was warm rain and showers
There were held breaths and bodies
There was soft skin and kisses
There were teeth and smiles
And this morning
Was more of everything and more
That I need and desire
Your smile says it all. You’ve had a good time, nice teeth marking on your shoulder.

And this morning
That I need and desire
Nice use of the mirror. I was still distracted by your neck and chest, but found it quickly thereafter. Lucky you.💜

And this morning
That I need and desire
I love everything about this photo. The mirror, the camera screen, your hair, smile and of course you beauty! Lots of depth to see. Thanks for sharing this, Moochie.

Good to know, grumpy. I think you’re on to something because after posting that, the right has received more attention than usual! 🤣

I would love to say I had it in the whole time, but I didn’t find a hair tie before and am an absolute klutz whenever I’m in subspace. 😅

Thank you, Thom. 🌷

We do try. 😏😉

Everything has a story… I sometimes wonder who will tell the other side of mine. 🌷
I would think other "sides" given the range of your life from my view.

Your smile says it all. You’ve had a good time, nice teeth marking on your shoulder.

A very good time, thank you Todger. 🌷

Nice use of the mirror. I was still distracted by your neck and chest, but found it quickly thereafter. Lucky you.💜

Oh, I feel so very lucky, but I think you know that feeling too. 🌷💜

I love this song! And a great pic to choose to reply with it. Thanks, squirrel. BTW: my kid is building a squirrel army - are you a part of it?

859049DE-D59B-46A7-82FE-AF2737BC4BC5.jpeg

I love everything about this photo. The mirror, the camera screen, your hair, smile and of course you beauty! Lots of depth to see. Thanks for sharing this, Moochie.

Thank you for your comment. It’s one of the only pictures from the meeting, and it’s after because I just get too caught up in the moment to even think of taking pictures. 🌷

Delicious nakedness.

I love that word - delicious - I use it more to describe other people though… can’t keep my mouth off them. 😏🌷

I would think other "sides" given the range of your life from my view.

Heh. You’re a bit more right than wrong. I’ve only regretted two things in my life - neither of them were partners in crime. 😏

A very good time, thank you Todger. 🌷

Oh, I feel so very lucky, but I think you know that feeling too. 🌷💜

I love this song! And a great pic to choose to reply with it. Thanks, squirrel. BTW: my kid is building a squirrel army - are you a part of it?

View attachment 2206440

Thank you for your comment. It’s one of the only pictures from the meeting, and it’s after because I just get too caught up in the moment to even think of taking pictures. 🌷

I love that word - delicious - I use it more to describe other people though… can’t keep my mouth off them. 😏🌷

Heh. You’re a bit more right than wrong. I’ve only regretted two things in my life - neither of them were partners in crime. 😏
Only 2, We all have them and most probably would reflect on more than 2. The goal is to learn inside yourself, set new pathways, and jump back into the flow. Love your world view and reflections, thank you🙂

Attachments

• Resized_20230128_180446.jpeg
    Resized_20230128_180446.jpeg
    475 KB · Views: 36
And this morning
That I need and desire
What an awesome smile !!!!

Only 2, We all have them and most probably would reflect on more than 2. The goal is to learn inside yourself, set new pathways, and jump back into the flow. Love your world view and reflections, thank you🙂

Mine are maybe a bit larger than simply jumping back into the flow, but I’m confident about navigating my surroundings now - much better than when I was freshly in those regrets. You know what I never regret? Donuts. I need a donut. 🤣

What an awesome smile !!!!

Thanks, Jox. It was a good day. 🌷

Mine are maybe a bit larger than simply jumping back into the flow, but I’m confident about navigating my surroundings now - much better than when I was freshly in those regrets. You know what I never regret? Donuts. I need a donut. 🤣

First, I got donuts, we have a local that was featured on DDD, soon good. I also randomly deliver to those who male my life better like my cardiac team! Second, did not mean jumping is easy more about the first step. Much love

I have Paczki's if you would like one or two

Thanks, hb. 🌷
This week is kinda busy, but I’m so excited for my weekend ahead.
(If you’ve been around you know what the weekend before Valentine’s Day means for my schedule! 😊)

Also, an update: my work wife got me a donut today. It is huge and has a brownie on top of it.

View attachment 2209806
That donut would definitely provide a sugar high !

Thanks, hb. 🌷
(If you’ve been around you know what the weekend before Valentine’s Day means for my schedule! 😊)

Also, an update: my work wife got me a donut today. It is huge and has a brownie on top of it.

View attachment 2209806
That looks like something I would go for.

enjoy your weekend, make sure you are loved up and worn out when you come home.😇😘

Thanks, hb. 🌷

View attachment 2209806
Seriously
All the best sugary desserts and the very best cocktail recipes can be found in the Hospitals or Medical fields...

Thanks, hb. 🌷

View attachment 2209806
My cholesterol levels went up just looking at that.

Happy Valentines Day Moochie

Thank you, Jox. This year’s valentine celebration was a bit quieter than my usual, and it also had a couple wonderful moments in it.

I was asked to be someone’s Valentine,
and I asked someone to be mine.
I told people I love that I love them,
and I found myself reminiscing the whys.

Back