More opinions needed

BooMerengue said:
Do we both need some sleep?? lol

Ahhh with you? Who wouldn't - but sleep would hardly be involvd :devil:

If you are worried, ask me tomorrow. I will pick it apart more thoroughly! LOL :D DON"T WORRY SO MUCH! :kiss:

CharleyH said:
Ahhh with you? Who wouldn't - but sleep would hardly be involvd :devil:

If you are worried, ask me tomorrow. I will pick it apart more thoroughly! LOL :D DON"T WORRY SO MUCH! :kiss:

You mean you would read to me til the sun comes up? What would you read? Not poems- too distracting. I would read to you. I would read The Rosewood Casket, by Patricia Cornwell. You would love Nora Bonesteel. We could listen to music, but there could be no talking. I would listen to old Frank Sinatra albums. Or Leon Redbone. Or old 50's and 60's shoop shoop songs, and we would sing along. We could read old Smithsonian magazines and have a snack. Thick frozen tumblers of Pepsi or Root Beer. Ben and Jerry would fit right in. And green grapes and black plums- no dripping on the sheets, tho. Well, on your side you could.

Let me know when...

BooMerengue said:
You mean you would read to me til the sun comes up? What would you read? Not poems- too distracting. I would read to you. I would read The Rosewood Casket, by Patricia Cornwell. You would love Nora Bonesteel. We could listen to music, but there could be no talking. I would listen to old Frank Sinatra albums. Or Leon Redbone. Or old 50's and 60's shoop shoop songs, and we would sing along. We could read old Smithsonian magazines and have a snack. Thick frozen tumblers of Pepsi or Root Beer. Ben and Jerry would fit right in. And green grapes and black plums- no dripping on the sheets, tho. Well, on your side you could.

Let me know when...

Til it goes down and comes up I would read other words, and spill mine like saliva - warm off the moment, off now ... and if you got distracted, it would never be from my words as you lull into them, but my touch, my glance rendering you - shy, perhaps - nervous maybe. Music would be nature - its tone in the night - shifting as the rhythm of your breath, and eventually ... the beat of your orgasm in my mouth. The past is too expansive ... the present too gone, there is only the future to us, music we make with a kiss, a caress. There is nothing to remember ... only the future.

:D :heart: Jesus that was a spill of thoughts that I love! Thanks for the inspiration Boo!

Last edited:
I have not read ALL of this thread.

Butttt ...

I think I stepped right into
what should have been a private
moment, turned public.

Sounded really great ( fans self ),
so's ya know.

I do apologize ... :D

Be Happy ~

Happy writing My Friends,

lol * grins n giggles *

:)

RhymeFairy said:
I have not read ALL of this thread.

Butttt ...

I think I stepped right into
what should have been a private
moment, turned public.

Sounded really great ( fans self ),
so's ya know.

I do apologize ... :D

Be Happy ~

Happy writing My Friends,

lol * grins n giggles *

:)

LOL there is nothing private about Boo and I. I think we, I - love the cascade of erotic imagination, and feed off of others words - Boo or Ang or Fool or Lauren or others .... is that not a writing forum? You are always welcome to join a role play - which - I believe it was. :D And I gathered much for a future poem thanks to Boo's post. :D

PS: Buttttt you say? ;)

Last edited:
CharleyH said:
Til it goes down and comes up I would read other words, and spill mine like saliva - warm off the moment, off now ... and if you got distracted, it would never be from my words as you lull into them, but my touch, my glance rendering you - shy, perhaps - nervous maybe. Music would be nature - its tone in the night - shifting as the rhythm of your breath, and eventually ... the beat of your orgasm in my mouth. The past is too expansive ... the present too gone, there is only the future to us, music we make with a kiss, a caress. There is nothing to remember ... only the future.

:D :heart: Jesus that was a spill of thoughts that I love! Thanks for the inspiration Boo!

*swoons and falls dead in a feint! *weg

I sure am glad I inspired you! But, fuuuuuuuuckk............. What do I do now? I'm in waaaay over my head!

Jump in RF! Please! lol

*waiting anxiously now for Charleys next poem entitled (tentatively) ...
Sleep Over

:rose: :rose: :rose:

BooMerengue said:
Sleep Over

Well, I hope I inspired a lesbo poem in you, too? :confused:

:D We try 'hard' , even if it is a dildo, to 'turn' people like you. We are evil, you know!

;)

Edit: It won't be a haiku. I keep asking about EXOTICA - people keep telling me about hyper-sonnets and Bob, who I have done already. I need a new form - called EXOTICA!

Last edited:
BooMerengue said:
Sleep Over

I think the title is: "Bend Over" but I will take yours into consideration. lol :D

Last edited:
I might be able to write a 'lesbo' poem. (w/o that word! LOL) But right now I'm trying to get a URL for a picture poem so I can post it.

Lemme see...

Were I blind
what would it matter
if I knew not your gender
but only your love?

Were I deaf
Would the vibration
of your voice
change your spoken words?

I'll be back...

BooMerengue said:
I might be able to write a 'lesbo' poem. (w/o that word! LOL) But right now I'm trying to get a URL for a picture poem so I can post it.

Lemme see...

Were I blind
what would it matter
but only your love?

Were I deaf
Would the vibration
of your voice

I'll be back...

LOL - no, its a start :D LOL

(i am just teasing BTW - but go on ... :heart: )

CharleyH said:
LOL - no, its a start :D LOL

(i am just teasing BTW - but go on ... :heart: )

Were I blind
what would it matter
but only your love?

Were I deaf
Would the vibration
of your voice

The taste and scent of you
would beckon to me
make of me all that
you desire.

But time has
intervened
come between us all unknown
for 17 years ago I put away

my cravings, trading them
for peace of mind
and matters
of the soul.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to hear your thoughts on hearing your words put to music. Don't leave us hanging, sweet Boo.

:kiss:

CharleyH said:
LOL there is nothing private about Boo and I. I think we, I - love the cascade of erotic imagination, and feed off of others words - Boo or Ang or Fool or Lauren or others .... is that not a writing forum? You are always welcome to join a role play - which - I believe it was. :D And I gathered much for a future poem thanks to Boo's post. :D

PS: Buttttt you say? ;)

Think ya'll are pullin my chain. :eek:
Butttt ~ I do so love it ~!! :p
Thanks for the great imagery.
Sounds really good.
* Pants and fans self again *

Yes, thats what the forum is for.
That is what makes this Lil Land sooo GREAT ~!! :nana:
I just love my new Home Away From Home.
Thanks again for the invite. ~ :D

Smiles*

RF ~

CharleyH said:

That'd seduce a - a - (trying to think of the most hetero I know.)

Lovely, Charley - now write a sonnet.

Eeeek - I'm channeling Ange! :eek:

Tristesse said:
I'm waiting to hear your thoughts on hearing your words put to music. Don't leave us hanging, sweet Boo.

:kiss:

Tris? I'm ecstatic about it! I can't wait to hear it, but unfortunately it'll be awhile as I'm going on an extended retreat, hopefully leaving tomorrow. But as soon as I hear, y'all will hear. I promise!!

RF? No chain pulling, hon. What you see is what you get. Its spontaneity at its best! lol

Tristesse said:
That'd seduce a - a - (trying to think of the most hetero I know.)

Lovely, Charley - now write a sonnet.

Eeeek - I'm channeling Ange! :eek:

Oh, get over your apprehensions DYKE! LOL :kiss:

Joking you know, I hate labels. Your question does bring to my mind though, another question.

Why, in a place like Lit, are erotic poems - good ones - so hetero and vanilla based?
:devil:

CharleyH said:
Oh, get over your apprehensions DYKE! LOL :kiss:

Joking you know, I hate labels. Your question does bring to my mind though, another question.

Why, in a place like Lit, are erotic poems - good ones - so hetero and vanilla based?
:devil:

Apprehensions are just perceptions ya know?

I wonder that too sometimes. Perhaps you should try to repair the hole, hmm?

BooMerengue said:
Were I blind
what would it matter
but only your love?

Were I deaf
Would the vibration
of your voice

The taste and scent of you
would beckon to me
make of me all that
you desire.

But time has
intervened
come between us all unknown
for 17 years ago I put away

my cravings, trading them
for peace of mind
and matters
of the soul.

oh, hell! I guess I ran her off. I'm sorry, Charley! *shrugs I yam wat I yam!

I didn't go away like I said I was. so now I'm still here. and I'm working on a chorus...

BooMerengue said:
I didn't go away like I said I was. so now I'm still here. and I'm working on a chorus...

Would that be a full-blown choir style group, a subtle Grecian commentary rendering personage, or just a catchy refrain for your tune? <smile> (Yeah, I'm coming in at the end of everything and just sort of getting back in the loop.)

BooMerengue said:
I've been toying with this one for awhile. I know some don't like sing songy rhyming things, so no need to mention that.

But other than that, what do y'all think?

I'll give birth to you at midnight
tween the winter and the spring
on a bed of piny needles
while the owls and eagles sing

I will suckle you at dawning
fill you full of my desires
we will dance sky clad at midnight
'round the roaring Beltane fires!

I will keep you as my soulmate
teach you ancient secret things
You will guard me and anoint me
You will be my pulse, my wings

And when time is finished with me
you will lie down by my side
I will slay you with my dagger
in your blood I will reside.

My ending is very weak... I know it needs one more verse. This last... "while weaving sunlit motes" is a line I want to use... just not sure where.
I especially like "...You will be my pulse, my wings'
~
It brings to mind essences of soulmatery, (if that is a word).
I don't know if it was said or there's more meaning to it but as far as on the surface realism, would an owl and eagle be heard together?

~hellbaby~ said:
I especially like "...You will be my pulse, my wings'
~
It brings to mind essences of soulmatery, (if that is a word).
I don't know if it was said or there's more meaning to it but as far as on the surface realism, would an owl and eagle be heard together?

TY, hellbaby! "Owls and eagles"? lol I doubt it. Only in my imaginary world.

Remec said:
Would that be a full-blown choir style group, a subtle Grecian commentary rendering personage, or just a catchy refrain for your tune? <smile> (Yeah, I'm coming in at the end of everything and just sort of getting back in the loop.)

Hiya Remmie! Just a catchy blue grassy refrain, mountain style.

BooMerengue said:
Hiya Remmie! Just a catchy blue grassy refrain, mountain style.

Coolness. Lemme dig out my viola. It's a deeper sound than your typical fiddle, but I can move the bow just as quickly 'cross her strings. <BG>

:rose:

Back