Moronic Feedback

Svenskaflicka said:
In another thread, Earl was asking how dumb his readers really were. Well, after receiving this so called "feedback", I'll have to ask the same thing about my own readers.

It's obvious that there ARE people with half a brain out there, if they think I'm a man. :D

I bet I can guess who this "Anonymous" is, though. I mean, look at the clues: half a brain, dislikes me, doesn't know that I'm a woman and not a man (and hence always refer to me by the boyname Sven), and is too chicken to use her real name.

Can only be one...:devil:

lol, I got asked if I was really a boy once! a virgin one at that!!!!

I know your secret!!! The first part of your name means "sweedish" But what does the second part mean?
ps, do you live in sweeden or elsewhere?

sweetnpetite said:
lol, I got asked if I was really a boy once! a virgin one at that!!!!

I know your secret!!! The first part of your name means "sweedish" But what does the second part mean?
ps, do you live in sweeden or elsewhere?

Svenska = Swedish
Flicka = Girl

Svenskaflicka = Swedish girl

I live in Sweden - yet. Don't know where I'll be 5 years from now, though...

U-boat

DVS said:
Well, there is that sub I have tied up in my basement. :D

I've heard of basement water problems, but never one that would float a submarine.
MG

Re: U-boat

MathGirl said:
I've heard of basement water problems, but never one that would float a submarine.
MG
You know, there are times when I wonder if people understand my dry humor. But, in this case, would it be...did they understand my wet humor?

From your response, I could have a submissive marine tied up in my basement. And, because I am hetero exclusively, it would be a female marine. I do love a lady in uniform

...or would that be OUT of uniform?
"we should get you out of those wet clothes, sweetie"

Re: Re: U-boat

DVS said:
You know, there are times when I wonder if people understand my dry humor.

Oh, I understood the humor. I just didn't want you to get away with it.
MG

*pouts*

I'm not getting ANY feedback these days.

*sigh*

Must post some new stuff...

Back