Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I say that you have the kind of cleavage a man could happily get lost in.
Not hard to get lost when it's so big, right? πŸ˜…

And looking good!
Thank you!

Oh so beautiful gorgeous Sally.

I mean your tits are heavenly. But your smile is so so sexy.

I’m looking forward to next week. I only wish your sexy plans involved me. πŸ˜‰
β™₯️

Yes please!!
TGIF indeed!!
Hehe πŸ˜‰

That's a very sexy Friday picture!
Days off from work and sexy plans? No wonder you're feeling good! That's really something to look forward too. :)
Thank you! I need these days off so badly.

Nice and naughty love it
Thanks!

Enjoy and thanks for the drop off!!
You're welcome!

Well you look amazing. Only wish I was your sexy plans. Only in my fantasies. Hope you have, and enjoy, a great week.
:heart::rose::kiss:
Lovely fantasy 😘

Beautiful, do your plans include a little travel to see a certain man?
They do! It's been a few months so I'm really excited!

Oh my!!! 😍😍😍😍 you are just perfect Sally! Was definately worth the wait!!!! Thank you 😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍❀❀❀
Well, who needs full-on lingerie photoshoots when a quick lil snapshot gets a reaction like this? 😘😘

Lucky girl enjoy your time with him.
I have no doubt that I will, but is it weird that I get a tiny bit nervous before seeing him, especially when it's been a while?

Looking good as well, Sally!
Thank you!

You’re looking good Sally! hoping all your sexy plans come to fruition!
Thank you, me too!

What can I say, I’m a boob man.
Well, if there's one thing I've got, it's boobs πŸ˜‹

Well, who needs full-on lingerie photoshoots when a quick lil snapshot gets a reaction like this? 😘😘
Believe me miss Sally we're not reacting to the lingerie at least I'm not. It's your amazing body that's got me all worked up like a teenager on his first date 😘😘😘😘 the lingerie is just a nice extra touch

Happy Friday! I have a few days off work next week and some long-awaited sexy plans, so I'm feeling good. ☺️
Happy Sunday, gorgeous. I just wanted to pop in and say hello and that I hope your sexy plans come to a wonderful fruition. I will also admit that I am a bit envious. I might have to ask you sometime about how you and your husband came to your current arrangement.

I don't think your ass has anything to be jealous of. We'll be sure and give it plenty of attention!

Mmmmmmmm mouthwatering! It should be jealous your ass is every bit as beautiful as your tits ❀❀❀ damn your sexy girl!!!!!!!
Hehe, thank you, sweetie.
Ooh, ouch!
So spankable 😈
So I've been told...
Feel the urge to pucker up.
Hmmm...
That ass would get as much attention as your tits from me!
It's very sexy!
Thank you!
Lovely view, I’m jealous that someone else will be getting a hands on view of that soon, if I know him, it will be very hands on.
I expect nothing lessπŸ˜‰
I'll give it my autograph, although the writing may be undecipherable.
lol
I’m imagining the delicious sounds my hand would make spanking that fabulous ass.
Mmmm
Happy Sunday, gorgeous. I just wanted to pop in and say hello and that I hope your sexy plans come to a wonderful fruition. I will also admit that I am a bit envious. I might have to ask you sometime about how you and your husband came to your current arrangement.
Thank you, Angelica! They are coming to fruition tonight. The short version: it's my husband's kink to want me to be with other men.
Can’t say it any better ^^^^^^^
😁
that booty deserves all of the attention! :devilish:
Aww, thanks.
Happy Monday morning miss Sally! Hope you had an amazing weekend! 😘😘😘
It was pretty good! I hope you're having a good week so far.
I don't think your ass has anything to be jealous of. We'll be sure and give it plenty of attention!
Phew, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back