Not open for further replies.
Who? Me? That's a hot thought!
Very sexy pics!
I love to inspire your hot thoughts!

Yes we are Sally...you are lovely
Thank you 😘

Be still my beating heart!!!
Not too still, I hope!

I don’t know if I would peel you the rest of the way out of that before having my way with you, or take you just as you are.
There are merits to both options, but there's no time for pros and cons lists at a time like this! 😁

Is there room to just lay you right down backwards ??
Well, it's an otherwise empty bed - well, my little dog might be behind me somewhere, lol - so I'd say so!

oh, i see the perfect place for someone to lie down between those legs!
Oh, is that where you want to be? 😏

Nipples look so hot. Sexy in pink.
Thank you!

Oh. My. Gawd.
So freaking sexy and arousing. I want to bury my face in your breasts. Caress them, lick them, suck on them, nibble them and so much more. I want you to ride me while presenting those breasts for me to play with.
Damn Sally, you are so alluring and beautiful. Sexy beyond words. I would love to spend hours, days, months... years giving you pleasure. 😈
:heart::rose:
Oh, Shy, only if you accept pleasure in return...

Ready for a Long Hard Ride I see ...
I need to be ridden hard!!
Hehe, are the "ride" comments inspired by my new tagline? I didn't anticipate these pics leading to that specific thought.

Oh my!!! Miss Sally! What an absolutely amazing and wonderful sight after an extremely long day!!!! You are perfection!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Thank you, Kenneth. I'm glad you like them! 😘

Always looking for more from you RED HOT SEXY SALLY
HOT PINK this week, actually 😁

I hope you're all having a lovely sexy weekend so far! I'm just going to leave these here - the last of that photo sesh and possibly my favourites.

After all our fun, this is the aftermath β™₯️

I always like the aftermath. Cuddling, catching breath and if it's at night or in the evening, fall asleep in each others arms.
Very sexy pictures!

I hope you're all having a lovely sexy weekend so far! I'm just going to leave these here - the last of that photo sesh and possibly my favourites.

I believe those are my favorites as well. That really is too much sexy on one body. Thank you for sharing!

Omg. Look at you! It’s like you’re lying there waiting for me to come and ravish you. I’ll be there as soon as possible.

Good Monday morning miss Sally! Hope you had a great weekend beautiful lady!!!

"Ready" and "Aftermath" - mmmm, great images Sally. Very inspiring on a Monday morning!

The expression "rode hard and put up wet" pops into my mind.

Inspired a "rise" in my morning
It was a few mornings ago now - sorry for the slow reply - but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Fishnet stockings are a fetish of mine. Holy hell, that is hot!
I agree, fishnets are hot!

I always like the aftermath. Cuddling, catching breath and if it's at night or in the evening, fall asleep in each others arms.
Very sexy pictures!
Mm, yes, intertwined, lingering in the connection, reluctant to resurface to the real world...

Oh Sally, from you it would be very welcomed. In my dreams and fantasies...
:heart::rose:
😘😘😘

I'm in love!!!!! What an amazing sexual week Sally! Wow!
It was a good week, wasn't it? What will I do next with no new lingerie? lol

You look ready, wet fingers I suspect. I like the relaxed look in the last pics.

thank you Sally, you make an older man happy.
Hehe, wet fingers make the pics better even if you can't see the fingers. I'm glad my pics please you.

I believe those are my favorites as well. That really is too much sexy on one body. Thank you for sharing!
It wouldn't be fair to keep all this sexy to myself! lol thank you!

Omg. Look at you! It’s like you’re lying there waiting for me to come and ravish you. I’ll be there as soon as possible.
Mmm, yes, please. I could use a good ravishing.

I came (huh huh) too late, so let's start all over after the aftermath.
Sounds like a plan.

"Ready" and "Aftermath" - mmmm, great images Sally. Very inspiring on a Monday morning!

The expression "rode hard and put up wet" pops into my mind.
We all need a little extra inspiration on a Monday morning. Oh my.

Kisses, with tongues, bites, wandering hands and sticky fingers to my favourite Canadian lady this fine morning.

Thinking of you xxxx

Ahhh, easy enough to do! A sexy thing to wake up too. I hope your days off to a good start. What a wonderful way to start a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back