Mutual Masturbation

Thanx riverdeep for allowing me to use your thread as a forum for something I needed to say....:)

Writing certainly does release your innermost thoughts and frustrations....

I write erotica not because I am frustrated, but in celebration of my thoughts........I am really a romantic writer who feels that feelings must be expressed in their work.......I follow great erotic novellists and hope to be one of them one day....

Writing anything about what you believe in is good for your soul and it provides a unique piece of artwork that others can appreciate.........

It feels great to be able to share and entertain others with your thoughts...:)

Sie.xxx

Thanx tulip2lipservice, that was so interesting.

Yes.....we love masturbating.....for us women it is more meaningful.........more in touch with our bodies, minds and soul....

I think men should realise that it isn't just relief to us.....but something far more important.......we do it not just to satisfy ourselves because we are horny.......because we do it as a form of....relaxation and meditation.

Maybe it was fun the first time I made myself cum....I wondered what I did wrong!.....:D Not like the thrill inducing moments I just fiddle around for in secret before that.....when I made myself really cum for the first time it was so intense......the wetness, the trembling....I soon realised how powerful orgasms could be and learned to use them to my advantage. No more quick tingles..this was even BETTER!:)

Sie.xxx

Sensuality.......

I agree that you ladies are more in touch (forgive the pun) with your bodies than us guys.

I think males have more primal basic urges that must be released, but if you are with the 'Right' person... then it can be sensual to both of you including the male!

Midas2001

Wow, Tulip

I just finished reading Tulip's message sharing her experiences. What a generous person you are, Tulip, to spend the time expressing the complex feelings you've dealt with around cybering, meeting, etc. I have not ever met someone from online -- actually I imagine that all-important sense of chemistry is hard to really gauge in type only, though photos would help I guess. But the sense of curiosity behind your story, your energy, your generosity in sharing with others is truly impressive. I see why you are bombarded with messages from others -- these are very attractive qualities. Throw in the incredible avatar and it's even more powerful. Glad to hear you're also more cautious, more careful with your heart, but it is also good to see that you have not lost your openness about new people and new experiences. I'll try not to be immediately smitten, but it will be hard.
--raindog

show me yours

I will agree even in cybering even if only kept to once..there is an emotional level that is easy to exploit.....the right words written can touch soemone deeply and leave eveyone into experiences they dont want to be....It is really important to be honest with the parites you r playing with or seducing.....or jsut trying to have fun with...
i have had soem good and bad experiences both by phone and by cyber...
but if you want to see how easy it is to exploit teh situation or better yet to see how far you can push the envelope....in your experience...flip your role...or flip your sex...

being open i have early on pretend to be of the opposite sex and had cyber with the same sex thinking i was the other sex ...after awhile which sex was I......and it was bit wild trying to role play..but it also was a bit dishonest...of course........it was also a quite a bit fun....

twirling is always fun

I read with interest and understanding all the constructive replies. This subject naturally arouses intense feelings and emotions. It's good to hear so many contributions. Yes, we men are full of primeval drives, but that is ok.

I still say it should be fun for both parties. :)

I'll show mine

Just before Christmas a lovely woman allowed me to cam with her. I should say that I had abstained from masturbating for a few days before we 'chatted'. I was overwhelmed by her erotic comments about my cock. Nobody had ever spoken with such enthusiasum before. Consequently, my erection was huge and she made me stroke slowly. I watched her face as I stroked for her. The climax when she encouraged me to cum was so thrilling. I spurted more than I had for ages. It was made even better as we chatted after our mutual pleasuring.

Re: I'll show mine

riverdeep said:
It was made even better as we chatted after our mutual pleasuring.

Aah yes, there's much to be said for the delights of "afterglow." I've never been one to quickly exit immediately after cumming. Obviously there are many men who do that, but I consider that to be very cold and calous behavior. In my experience, often times it is the woman who ultimately ends the session...sometimes quickly, perhaps as a defense against my anticipated hasty retreat. Chatting afterward is very enjoyable. Just because I've already cum doesn't mean I don't like to cuddle. :)

Rothgar

Very nice narrative tulip. That would defintely get me off watching you like that.

I have a real-life experience to share as well. I met a woman online who lived near me. She was unmarried and divorced. As we got to know each other online, exchanging messages over time, I was able to explore some fantasies with her. She was shy and reluctant to share at first, but eventually it came out.

Her greatest fantasy was to watch a man get off by masturbating. She was just enthralled with the idea, visiting web sites that showed men masturbating. A particular interest was of seeing a man use a dildo or some other object up his ass while masturbating. We explored other fantasies online, but this was her main excitement. And her interest aroused my interest as well. I would write her stories and tell her about my personal experiences masturbating, and that would get her so hot. She would write me of her experiences as well. After a few weeks, we agreed to meet for lunch, and I saw her for the first time. She was my age, about 38, and stunningly beautiful. She had been a model when younger. And she was very sensual as well.

As the relationship continued, mostly online, I finally convinced her to watch me masturbate. I picked her up at her office complex, and we drove to a deserted park. In my car, I sat in the back seat, while she sat in the driver's seat and turned around to watch me. I started by telling her how much I wanted to stroke my cock for her, how much I wanted her to see me cum. As we talked nasty for a few minutes, I was getting extremely hard, and was rubbing my obvious hardon thru my jeans.

She was also aroused, her eyes watching my bulge and moaning every once in awhile. Finally, I open my shirt and pushed down my jeans and boxers and took out my cock and began stroking. Her eyes were fixed on my swollen hardon as I stroked, which made me all the more aroused. As she watched me stroke my cock, she slide her hand inside her own pants and tocuhed her wet pussy. She brought out her fingers, coated with her girl-juice, and slid it up and down my shaft, coating me with her pussy juice. I let her stroke me a few times, feeling her soft warm hand on my cock. Then she pulled it away, and I continued to stroke for her.

Next, I took out a small vibrator that I had brought with me, and lubed the tip of it. I placed the vibe into my ass, as I stroked myself, knowing that that would really turn her own. She moaned and spoke words of encouragement as I stroked. The whole time, her eyes were glued to my cock, and my hand sliding up and down my cock, and the vibe going in and out of my ass. She also looked at my face from time to time, to see the pleassure I was in.

Finally, I told her I was going to cum for her, and started ejaculating all over my chest and belly and the back of my hand. She moaned and watched as I came, enthralled.

After it was over, and I had cleaned up, I asked if she wanted to do anything else, or get release herself. She didn't and I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything. It was a tremendous experience and I was totally turned on performing for her.

Julien

Re: Not sure what can of worms I am opening up...

Wow Tulip, that was great, sounds like the way I would like a mutual session to go except after we watched each other maybe round 2 could be a bout of oral followed by a round of intercourse. It's one of my goals for 2002 to experience a session of mutual masterbuation with someone new. Now that you have had a good experience, care to go for two:) :).

Tulip

There is something profoundly intimate about masturbating for/with another person. That intimacy is so emotionally expressed in your story that I almost felt like an intruder while reading it.

Thank you.

Rothgar

Sienna said:
I think its worth noting.

I was involved in a cyber once which left me feeling so "dirty" which does stay in the back of ones mind for ever. I thought I had found someone genuine and I foolishly trusted them....

He told me he liked me and thought I was "cute", although he never knew what I looked like apart from a description I gave. I was honest about my description because I trusted him. We spent about two hours chatting and flirting. The image based on his description in my mind turned me on....... he made moves and wrote with passion.....no doubt he was well practiced in his art of arrousing women........

I replied, exchanging my emotions with him......following him on everything he led us on.....I even began to touch myself and in my mind I could feel him touching me and likewise......

He then told me after a brief silence that he had cum. And the next line..........."OK, I have to go, bye." He left just as quickly as he wrote.

For me.......I was devastated, left feeling so unsatisfied and I felt as if the world had stopped turning. I regretted what I had done and felt so bad.

I know its hard to write this kind of thing......but it happens even if some of us don't admit to it.......it was like being made love to and suddenly that person cums, gets up and runs........without even a thought for the person who was led into believing they had a mutual interaction.

I felt sorry for that man in a way......he was weak, with very little consideration for others feelings.......what kind of person could he be in real life?....

Sie. xxx

Sorry

I"m new at this. New to cybering myself. Have experienced this type of behavior from woman constantly. Just hate being left high and dry.

.....................................................................................................Hi
Hi,

Yes...I understand women do it to men too.

Sometimes, those "women" might even be men?

.....................................................................................................

Last edited:
That's what I love about masturbating together. It is very intimate and thoroughly sexual.

I was hoping to meet some friendly ladies through here so we could have some fun. Please don't be shy, I'd love to chat so give me a message. :)

Last night a delightful woman suggested that to stimulate interest in my thread, I should make available a picture of my best feature. That got me thinking! I only have one best ‘feature’ and the picture of him was taken when he was not at his best. After a while, I thought well maybe I should take another picture of him in a more enhanced light. A short story came to mind to put me in the right mood.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This evening I was sitting on the rug in front of the fire with my lady, Jane. We are both nude and have been kissing for sometime. We are facing one another with our legs slightly apart and overlapping. We both love to kiss and our bodies reflect the excitement we have built up. My cock is semi-erect and Jane’s smooth pussy lips are firm and pink as too are her nipples. She whispers ‘Would you like me to toss you off nice and slowly. I want to see you spurt your cum for me?’ I smile and nod. She takes the base of my cock with one finger and thumb. Then slowly slides them up my shaft. This sends shivers of delight through me and as she reaches the bulging head a drop of precum oozes out. This she spreads round the head of my cock with a fingertip. Slowly she increases the stroking and soon my cock is rigidly erect and its head is swelled and soaking wet with more precum.

It’s not long before she can feel that I am ready to spurt. ‘Cum for me’ she says smiling ‘Shoot all your cum for me, let me see you spurt.’ With that I begin to cum and it shoots up over her breasts. She encourages me ‘Keep spurting for me, I love to see your cum.’ I cum again and again as she expertly milks my cock to the finish.

Now it is her turn and we begin by kissing deeply again .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thinking of that story has made my best feature look pretty good (excuse my modesty), rather handsome and I’ve taken a few pictures now. Ladies I'd love to hear from you and maybe chat.

Last edited:
He's Happy

I did pluck up courage and took some pics of 'him' this morning. If you'd like to see, please only ask. ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.........................:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back