mwbs' thought of the day...

mwbs_slave said:
Thanks! It would be great to get the focus off of this one and back on the topic :) Just for the sake of setting things straight, this girl didn't barrel into anyone...they started attacking my lifestyle choices, so she simply said, nevermind, thank you anyway and left the forum, where KM decided to follow me here, why? To cause drama, so this girl apologizes for any interuption that was caused by that, but KM's reaction was unfounded, no matter how big she is here, that is an unacceptable way to behave. This girl is not easily intimidated...

This is not the only forum I have frequented at Lit. I have never come upon the "abuse" you claim to have found. Of course, much of it is how one presents one's self to others.

I had to actually laugh out loud when I read that you had reported KM for harrassment. Little lady, you don't know what harrassment is. Spend an hour or two on the general board and then you will know what it is.

I tend to agree with Catalina. Call me a skeptic but, when you change your posting style (from "this girl" to "I" from one post to another) and some other inconsistancies that strike me as suspect, I have a tendency to step back and watch a while. Maybe I have been here too long, and have seen too much shit drama come and go.

I am just not that trusting and especially not when I see the inconsistencies in you, that I have.

Good luck in your time at Lit. Make many friends. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
Thank you rose, I actually build online communities for a living and have for over 10 years including running my own successful website -- believe me I have seen my share of drama over the years -- but I do appreciate your feedback! But it would be really nice to just get back to the topic that this thread was intended for and not a panel review of myself :)

mwbs_slave:
"...it would be really nice to just get back to the topic that this thread was intended for..

It would be nice if Taco Bell served real meat, politicians placed their voters above lobby groups, and I could get laid.

In general, of the four, the second is the most likely to happen.

Never said:
mwbs_slave:
"...it would be really nice to just get back to the topic that this thread was intended for..

It would be nice if Taco Bell served real meat, politicians placed their voters above lobby groups, and I could get laid.

In general, of the four, the second is the most likely to happen.

This is as close as I could come to Taco Bell... lol.

beef.jpg

Quint said:
The name that comes quickest to mind is Phedre, the heroine of the "Kushiel's Dart, Chosen, and Avatar" trilogy by Jacqueline Carey. A.) She's the ideal masochist, constantly craving and experiencing pain as pleasure. B.) She lives in the center of an exquisitely beautiful world. C.) She has mad crazy adventures in and out of the bedroom, based upon her intellectual prowess and uncanny ability to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sounds good to me!

And don't forget, the untilmate pain - love of someone who cannot completely give you what you want. She is surrounded by aristocratically beautiful people too. I haven't read the last book yet ... is it as good as the first two?

A Desert Rose said:
I tend to agree with Catalina. Call me a skeptic but, when you change your posting style (from "this girl" to "I" from one post to another) and some other inconsistancies that strike me as suspect, I have a tendency to step back and watch a while. Maybe I have been here too long, and have seen too much shit drama come and go.

I will comment to say, I noticed these inconsistencies too. And it does make me somewhat skeptical as to your purpose here, mwbs. Very few people here refer to themselves in the third person and its very confusing when you do it and it's even more confusing when you stop using that particular way of speaking.

I could understand why perhaps you do it for your Master but the fact that you don't do it all the time lends me to think you do it for other reasons...

SkylineBlue said:
And don't forget, the untilmate pain - love of someone who cannot completely give you what you want. She is surrounded by aristocratically beautiful people too. I haven't read the last book yet ... is it as good as the first two?

I didn't find the last book to be as well-done as the first two. Tying up lose end as it were. The first was brilliant, I still re-read it fairly often. It was a beautiful piece of world building by a new author.

~anelize

Okay you can certainly be skeptical :) I certainly know who I am and I know I am not some weirdo or troll. I have a bad habit of talking in the third person from my past gorean slave training -- I haven't been a gorean slave for awhile but old habits die hard if you must know. There is no suspicious reason for me doing that. I am just a friendly person in the lifestyle hanging out with assumably other friendly people. I don't see what has you guys all suspicious other than being really bored and wanting to create drama where there is absolutely none.

Anyway getting back to the board topic, yes that sounds like a great book. Do you guys like the Anais Nin books?

I'm not particularly suspicious. Just cautious. In high school I worked the service desk at a K-mart. It didn't take long for much of my innocence regarding the good will of people to be stripped from me. I give out trust slowly, it has to be earned. I did not mean to offend you, mwbs ... I simply meant to offer up a reason as to why reception to you may be uneasy currently. Time will fix it so do not be discouraged by any means.

And I do understand old habits dying hard. I have a particularly bad mouth and tonight I suprised myself by using the F word twice in polite company. Funny how every once in awhile my former ease with that curse word will creep back in. For years I wouldn't have said f*ck if you threathed to kill my mother, then I went through some rebellious phase where I used it for the shock factor.

Then I saw French Kiss and adopted the word "bastard" as a term of endearment. Speaking of that film - there is a line where Meg Ryan says, "You people make my ass twitch" - it always makes me smile thinking of it as a compliment in regards to wishing the person you said it to would spank you. I'm not sure that made sense... back to the thread's topic....

As for the Kushiel series, I highly enjoyed the first two. I particularly liked the rope bondage scene in the second. Its a chapter meant to be read one handed if you catch my meaning.

And I have not heard of the series you mentioned... Anais Nin ... what are they about?

SkylineBlue said:

And I have not heard of the series you mentioned... Anais Nin ... what are they about?

Anais Nin was an erotic writer from the 1940's who wrote some great female oriented erotica, initially charging a dollar a day for a paying client. Her writing showed women did possess their own brand of sexuality just as valid as the previosly male dominated concept.

Catalina

catalina_francisco said:
Anais Nin was an erotic writer from the 1940's who wrote some great female oriented erotica, initially charging a dollar a day for a paying client. Her writing showed women did possess their own brand of sexuality just as valid as the previosly male dominated concept.

Catalina

She was a contemporary & sometimes-lover of Henry Miller
The movie "Henry and June" was based on her memoir of her time with the couple, and she's a major character in the film
She wrote some GREAT stuff :D

Back