My first thread let me know what you think

yourdestonie said:
No big deal sweetie we all have to leave lit from time to time like me I'm gonna go take a nice warm bath soon :D

Sounds good I will be right over to join you. :D or you could share it in photos ;)

yourdestonie said:
one of my boys is up stairs so no pics right now *pouts*

I guess I will just have to be satisfied with coming over and joining you in the bath then. :devil:

Coridise said:
I guess I will just have to be satisfied with coming over and joining you in the bath then. :devil:
LOL I'm afraid he wouldn't understand that either :eek: I'm very protective of my boys LOL

yourdestonie said:
LOL I'm afraid he wouldn't understand that either :eek: I'm very protective of my boys LOL

Good idea keeping them safe from all the crazys like us.

Coridise said:
Good idea keeping them safe from all the crazys like us.
Not really I've just been very strict in the fact that my boys will not be subjected to some things. one of which is the men in my life. Unless its someone I've become VERY attached to they don't need to get to know them. That way if something happens its only me that gets hurt. So many times parents parade their dates by the children, those same children get involved as well with the person then if the relationship fails the children are hurt as well. They don't understand why the person they got to know no longer wants anything to do with them.

This way they are somewhat shilded from that situation. Granted my boys are older now and thats the reason I'm back to the dating scene now. But I'm still very protective of their feelings. And besides If they thought someone was doing their mom wrong I'd hate to be that someone *grins* they'd probly kick some butt :D

Re: happy new year

doppelbock22000 said:
I see my lady is not only very lovely, but ready for St Pat's Day, haha.
hugs and kisses pretty lady, Henry:rose:
Hi ((((((((((((D)))))))))))) so good to see ou today I hope your holidays were good to you :kiss:

Re: Re: happy new year

yourdestonie said:
Hi ((((((((((((D)))))))))))) so good to see ou today I hope your holidays were good to you :kiss:

Hi Tonie.. good to see you!

yourdestonie said:
Not really I've just been very strict in the fact that my boys will not be subjected to some things. one of which is the men in my life. Unless its someone I've become VERY attached to they don't need to get to know them. That way if something happens its only me that gets hurt. So many times parents parade their dates by the children, those same children get involved as well with the person then if the relationship fails the children are hurt as well. They don't understand why the person they got to know no longer wants anything to do with them.

This way they are somewhat shilded from that situation. Granted my boys are older now and thats the reason I'm back to the dating scene now. But I'm still very protective of their feelings. And besides If they thought someone was doing their mom wrong I'd hate to be that someone *grins* they'd probly kick some butt :D

I would hope they would. I know I would have if anyone had done my mom wrong.

Re: Re: happy new year

yourdestonie said:

Not bad, had some fun. haha I agree with your philosophy about the kids and your dates....
And it would get crowded on the stairs...great pics my dear
hugs, henry:rose:

Coridise said:
I would hope they would. I know I would have if anyone had done my mom wrong.
I know my boys and they would definatly whoop anyone who they thought was not doing their mom right

Re: Re: Re: happy new year

doppelbock22000 said:
Not bad, had some fun. haha I agree with your philosophy about the kids and your dates....
And it would get crowded on the stairs...great pics my dear
hugs, henry:rose:
its just the way I've chosen to raise them and its worked so far. Some men don't understand but thats ok too the just have to live with it. I do the same if a man has children I never ask to meet them unless I think the relationship has progressed to the point its time.

glad to hear your holidays were good

Re: Re: Re: Re: happy new year

yourdestonie said:
its just the way I've chosen to raise them and its worked so far. Some men don't understand but thats ok too the just have to live with it. I do the same if a man has children I never ask to meet them unless I think the relationship has progressed to the point its time.

glad to hear your holidays were good

My response to that would be if they can't understand it they they aren't someone you want in your life anyhow. Take a nice long luxurious bath, enjoy it. but hurry back. ;) :devil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: happy new year

Coridise said:
My response to that would be if they can't understand it they they aren't someone you want in your life anyhow. Take a nice long luxurious bath, enjoy it. but hurry back. ;) :devil:
thats the way I feel about it too :D

And I did thanks I'm all refreshed and ready for work now :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: happy new year

yourdestonie said:
thats the way I feel about it too :D

And I did thanks I'm all refreshed and ready for work now :D

Work Second shift? Nowonder you are up all night. There are times I wish I could work a later shift, I hate getting up early, and it seems the best stuff always happens late.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: happy new year

Coridise said:
Work Second shift? Nowonder you are up all night. There are times I wish I could work a later shift, I hate getting up early, and it seems the best stuff always happens late.
yeah right now I do

and its that time so I'll see ya'll later

I just want you to know you are missed tonight tonie. Hopefully will see you tomarrow and everything is alright. I do hope you didn't get bad news about your mother. Take care.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: happy new year

yourdestonie said:
yeah right now I do

and its that time so I'll see ya'll later

MMMMMMMMMMM hey sweetheart:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm sorry I missed you..............talk to you soon

Coridise said:
I just want you to know you are missed tonight tonie. Hopefully will see you tomarrow and everything is alright. I do hope you didn't get bad news about your mother. Take care.

I'm on the phone with Tonie,she's not sure if she will be on tonight...........but her Mom is doing better.

Slow Ride469 said:
I'm on the phone with Tonie,she's not sure if she will be on tonight...........but her Mom is doing better.

I am glad her mom is getting better, and hope she gets a good rest tonight.

Hi {{{{{Sexy Sis}}}}}}, was so good talking to you tonight.......and I am so glad your Mom is doing better........will call you during the week.

Hugs N Kisses,

Angel:kiss: :heart: :rose:

Back