My first thread let me know what you think

without further waiting

I have the new pics and as I said thanks to a special GA ff I know *kisses* for the Idea :rose:

yourdestonie said:
without further waiting

I have the new pics and as I said thanks to a special GA ff I know *kisses* for the Idea :rose:

Nice dress on a gorgeous woman

yourdestonie said:
I'm gonna order them just as soon as I get the cash :D

But then how am I suposed to get them as a gift for you? And those are stockings. :D

Coridise said:
But then how am I suposed to get them as a gift for you? And those are stockings. :D
Awww You dont have to do that sweetie but thanks. and yes they are :D those are a gift from a friend of mine he gave them to me for my Bday last year. and if he happens to still be lurking around here he knows who he is.

yourdestonie said:
Awww You dont have to do that sweetie but thanks. and yes they are :D those are a gift from a friend of mine he gave them to me for my Bday last year. and if he happens to still be lurking around here he knows who he is.

You do look good in them, and that sexy ass of yours is enough to drive a man crazy. Good thing I am already crazy.

While youv'e been gone I decided to go back through old posts and found some very nice shots of you. the more I see the gladder I am that I found you , you gorgeous Sexy woman.

Coridise said:
You do look good in them, and that sexy ass of yours is enough to drive a man crazy. Good thing I am already crazy.
LMAO Now just how crazy are you? :D

BlondeguyNB said:
ohhhh stockings....:devil:

my gf was scared of me the first time I caught her in stockings...
*smiles* then I made a good choice for the pic set?? :devil:

yourdestonie said:
LMAO Now just how crazy are you? :D

I always say I would be insane if I weren't so crazy, Good evening tonie, I hope work was not too tiring.

Coridise said:
While youv'e been gone I decided to go back through old posts and found some very nice shots of you. the more I see the gladder I am that I found you , you gorgeous Sexy woman.
*Smiles* sweetie I'm only a lady with a digital camera Blushing

Coridise said:
I always say I would be insane if I weren't so crazy, Good evening tonie, I hope work was not too tiring.
Not too bad I'm doing some work on the web page right now though

yourdestonie said:
*Smiles* sweetie I'm only a lady with a digital camera Blushing
No you are a gorgeous and Sexy lady with a digital camera and a great personality. And besides all that you are fun to talk with.

yourdestonie said:
Not too bad I'm doing some work on the web page right now though

Actually I am glad to hear that I look forward to seeing it open.

I have always been a true believer that women should not wear panties, but if you do then they should be thongs on a wonderfully sexy ass.

yourdestonie said:
its one of my fav. outfits. lunar says its more a Domme outfit though :eek:
I don't know I certainly like it and wouldn't mind being on Top of you with it.

Back