My first thread let me know what you think

yourdestonie said:
Its still freezing :D
It was 22 this morning when I got up. with no windchill, a lot better then the -1 wind chill Tuesday morning. And you always warm things up with your Sexy body.

yourdestonie said:
I figured that just as your that way now *pouts* Oh well I'll catch ya here soon I hope *kisses*
Actually I think I was rolling around, I hope you do too sexy:kiss: :kiss:

Hello Sweet Tonie,

Sorry I haven't been by in about ten days, been busy setting up a new 'puter and other things :(

In any case I got to look at 3502 to 3556 all in one sitting :) You're looking yummy as always :D

jondoodle said:
Hold It

Hold that pose, I'll be right there, I wanna kiss that Thang.

Beautiful,Soft,ummmm ummmm

Still Kissin YOU DonwUnder
Hey there sweetie I see you finally found my original thread.

now how long do I need to hold that pose?? :D :p

Coridise said:
It was 22 this morning when I got up. with no windchill, a lot better then the -1 wind chill Tuesday morning. And you always warm things up with your Sexy body.
I guess I just got cold the last few days and can't seem to get warm :eek:

I'm just now getting my feet warm.

yourdestonie said:
I guess I just got cold the last few days and can't seem to get warm :eek:

I'm just now getting my feet warm.
Want me to cum help you warm up?

bhg08054 said:
Hello Sweet Tonie,

Sorry I haven't been by in about ten days, been busy setting up a new 'puter and other things :(

In any case I got to look at 3502 to 3556 all in one sitting :) You're looking yummy as always :D
WOW thats alot of pics to filter through *grins* good to see you

I wish I had a new puter to have to set up

Tonie, would you be offended if I said I wanted to take you from behind and fuck you silly from those pics?

Oatmeal110483 said:
Tonie, would you be offended if I said I wanted to take you from behind and fuck you silly from those pics?
LOL no Should I be??

How are you tonight sweetie *hugs*

yourdestonie said:
Sweetie they won't get warm no matter what till the spring thaw :D

You ready for the snow this weekend?

I HATE SNOW. Now I will have to deal with kids out of school Monday. at least I am not working this weekend.

yourdestonie said:
LOL no Should I be??

How are you tonight sweetie *hugs*
*hug* I'm good. I had to ask though, because I know it was a bit forward. I find that minding my manners helps sometimes. ;)

Coridise said:
I HATE SNOW. Now I will have to deal with kids out of school Monday. at least I am not working this weekend.
I love snow :D

and don't forget to go to the store tommrow for milk and bread if you wait till Friday the stores will be empty :eek:

Oatmeal110483 said:
*hug* I'm good. I had to ask though, because I know it was a bit forward. I find that minding my manners helps sometimes. ;)
Manners will get you everywhere sweetie :D

Glad your doing well.

yourdestonie said:
I love snow :D

and don't forget to go to the store tommrow for milk and bread if you wait till Friday the stores will be empty :eek:
I will forgive you but only because I love you SEXY ass. This morning I wake up and they say we could get some of that snow tonight. It wouldn't be so bad if the roads didn't get so bad. It snows I get trapped at home because it is so treacherous going down the road in front of the house. I supose I wouldn't mind it so much, if I was trapped with you.

Originally posted by yourdestonie
*wiggles* MMMMMMMM I felt that :D :devil:
You'll feel a whole lot more if you were to sit on my lap.
That ass of yours is absolutely DEVINE! I'm drooling here! (and not just from my mouth)

Back