My first thread let me know what you think

Wahoos1000 said:
I had this dream last night........ seems this incredibly sexy pair of black stocking clad legs were wrapped around my neck. I don't usually remember my dreams, but I do remember this wonderfully sweet taste in my mouth this morning :D
*wicked grins* maybe she'll come back again tonight then :D

LOST&FOUND said:
Well I did make a few new posts last month, but no one seemed that interested.
it happens that way around here to sweetie posters come in post once or twice and lose interest quickly if I'm not right here returning every post every day.

soldier_heart said:
Thanks Destonie .... freedom's the reason we do what we do. And I have a notion that you could keep a whole Army at attention without even trying.
By the way, you look fantastic in black.
My freedom is exactly why I suport our troups in every way possabel. *hugs* I've got several posters who are in the service in one way or another and I try my best to do what I can to make their stay where ever they are a little more pleasurable. Its the least I can do. :rose: :kiss:

I actually had a whole platoon who was over seas somewhere using the same sign in handle, they would each drop by when they could. :D

yourdestonie said:
it happens that way around here to sweetie posters come in post once or twice and lose interest quickly if I'm not right here returning every post every day.

Not much can be said for them if they lose intrest in a sexy woman like you.

yourdestonie said:

I haven't seen you there for a while either.

yourdestonie said:
Course till one of us changes jobs its going to be this way except for the weekends *pouts* Oh well at least we have a couple days to chat while we're both here. *kisses*

Yep I guess so:p

Getting ready for a light snowing that the Media is calling a blizzard..........how does the media know?

It's not snowing so far.

I guess it's indoor bouncing bed springs for us up here on the weekend.:D

LOST&FOUND said:
I haven't seen you there for a while either.
*Smiles* I posted on Christmas and you never responded sweetie I just figured you'd quit posting cause I didn't ever see the thread come back up.

skyace4 said:
Getting ready for a light snowing that the Media is calling a blizzard..........how does the media know?

It's not snowing so far.

I guess it's indoor bouncing bed springs for us up here on the weekend.:D
We're suposed to have ice and sleet by morning then snow tommrow night so I guess its the same here :D

yourdestonie said:
*wicked grins* maybe she'll come back again tonight then :D

Yep, she sure did :D My hair seemed to me more disheveled than normal.... as if someone has been grasping it. And that wonderful taste was in my mouth again this morning. :)

Wahoos1000 said:
Yep, she sure did :D My hair seemed to me more disheveled than normal.... as if someone has been grasping it. And that wonderful taste was in my mouth again this morning. :)
*smiles* I hope you didn't mind :D :devil:

yourdestonie said:
*smiles* I hope you didn't mind :D :devil:

Absolutely not :D
I seem to have a serious case of morning wood though. Any suggestions on how I should handle it? ;)

yourdestonie said:
I got up a bit early so I had a few mins before work to post how ya doing sexy *kisses*
Not to bad, not to bad, on the way out myself. Got a eye doctor appointment today:rolleyes:

Wahoos1000 said:
Absolutely not :D
I seem to have a serious case of morning wood though. Any suggestions on how I should handle it? ;)
Oh I'm sure you'll cum up with something soon :devil:

arkavatar said:
Not to bad, not to bad, on the way out myself. Got a eye doctor appointment today:rolleyes:
I got to leave in about an hour

Good luck with the Appointment. *kisses*

yourdestonie said:
We're suposed to have ice and sleet by morning then snow tommrow night so I guess its the same here :D

Well they were calling for ice and sleet. just got home from work and it was nice all day, but now it looks like it might be ready to start.

Coridise said:
Well they were calling for ice and sleet. just got home from work and it was nice all day, but now it looks like it might be ready to start.
Its been cold and drerry all day to me the sun poked its head out for about 5 mins and ran right back behind the clouds.

Back