My first thread let me know what you think

Coridise said:
I will forgive you but only because I love you SEXY ass. This morning I wake up and they say we could get some of that snow tonight. It wouldn't be so bad if the roads didn't get so bad. It snows I get trapped at home because it is so treacherous going down the road in front of the house. I supose I wouldn't mind it so much, if I was trapped with you.
But snow is beautiful *smiles*

just drive carefully and you should be ok. We park at the foot of the hill and walk up so we don't have to drive the bad hills.

lancewannabe said:
You'll feel a whole lot more if you were to sit on my lap.
That ass of yours is absolutely DEVINE! I'm drooling here! (and not just from my mouth)
I'm sure your right *wicked grins*

Thanks for the compliments too *kisses*

Originally posted by yourdestonie
sure lick all you want to *grins*

My you have no idea! :p hope thats a comfy chair for long sits!:rose:

I had enough Winter already!

Some like it hot so let's turn up the heat till we fry.:p

Destonie,
Awesome thread. This soldier definitely is standing up at attention for you. Please keep me cumming ...

bracky said:
Originally posted by yourdestonie
sure lick all you want to *grins*

My you have no idea! :p hope thats a comfy chair for long sits!:rose:
Sweetie if I get uncomfey in the chair I can always move to the floor :D :devil:

Wahoos1000 said:
Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hi sweetie thanks *hugs*

I had a pretty good day even if I did have to work a long one today.

skyace4 said:
I had enough Winter already!

Some like it hot so let's turn up the heat till we fry.:p
See I'm A spring and Fall type girl not really into the extreems either way when it comes to weather :D

soldier_heart said:
Destonie,
Awesome thread. This soldier definitely is standing up at attention for you. Please keep me cumming ...
Hi and welcome to my thread *hugs* let me first say thanks from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for our country *kisses*

Your very welcome to stop in any time and hang out and I'll do my best to keep things at attention as long as I can :devil:

arkavatar said:
I agree, evening sexy
Course till one of us changes jobs its going to be this way except for the weekends *pouts* Oh well at least we have a couple days to chat while we're both here. *kisses*

yourdestonie said:
See I'm A spring and Fall type girl not really into the extreems either way when it comes to weather :D

Mmmmm............

Those pictures are making me get steamy.:p

I had this dream last night........ seems this incredibly sexy pair of black stocking clad legs were wrapped around my neck. I don't usually remember my dreams, but I do remember this wonderfully sweet taste in my mouth this morning :D

yourdestonie said:
I know I posted over there a few times and didn't see you around I wondered where you had gotten to

Well I did make a few new posts last month, but no one seemed that interested.

yourdestonie said:
Hi and welcome to my thread *hugs* let me first say thanks from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for our country *kisses*

Your very welcome to stop in any time and hang out and I'll do my best to keep things at attention as long as I can :devil:
Thanks Destonie .... freedom's the reason we do what we do. And I have a notion that you could keep a whole Army at attention without even trying.
By the way, you look fantastic in black.

Back