My first thread let me know what you think

Evenin' Tonie ... if you wanna see cold you should come north and west yeachhhhhh!!!!

Luv2GetUWet said:
Evenin' Tonie ... if you wanna see cold you should come north and west yeachhhhhh!!!!
I hear ya sexy all we're getting here right now is a cold drizzle I'd rather get snow myself :D

yourdestonie said:
Yeah it was suposed to be a bit rough all over this morning but only the southern part of the county got anything at all. but it didn't get passed 40 all day from the weather tonight.

Well even south of 40 is close enough for the whole county to close schools Monday, so kids will be happy. I really dont mind the snow as long as roads stay drivable.

bhg08054 said:
I know you weren't asking me, but here in South jersey we got a whole bunch today :(
see to me if its going to be below 40 then I'd just as soon it snowed *grins* course I love the white stuff :D

yourdestonie said:
see to me if its going to be below 40 then I'd just as soon it snowed *grins* course I love the white stuff :D

I have some white stuff you are welcum to.

Bring on the ice and high winds, how can this snow possibly be a blizzard with no winds?

Oh well, back outdoors snowplowing again.:)

skyace4 said:
Bring on the ice and high winds, how can this snow possibly be a blizzard with no winds?

Oh well, back outdoors snowplowing again.:)
Who knows the winds may just not have gotten there yet the snow has just started here and we've got the winds to go with it

yourdestonie said:
Who knows the winds may just not have gotten there yet the snow has just started here and we've got the winds to go with it

Nice fanny............woohoo:D

arkavatar said:
The wind was terrible here too today
its not really bad just blowing I don't like it when the wind gets up too bed the trees start falling around here :eek:

Back