My first thread let me know what you think

Lovely photos. I'll have to visit your thread more often. I feel the blood rushing to my head..hehe

The Best

Hi Tonie

Sorry I missed you these last couple of days.

BTW, they don't get much better than this attachment. Those are absolutely perfect.

As John Candy said, "They're fun for the whole family."

Kissin YOU DownUnder:p :heart: :kiss:

JHorn said:
Lovely photos. I'll have to visit your thread more often. I feel the blood rushing to my head..hehe
Welcome to my thread sweetie I promise to have a nes set of pics to post soon *hugs* please come back often

jondoodle said:
The Best

Hi Tonie

Sorry I missed you these last couple of days.

BTW, they don't get much better than this attachment. Those are absolutely perfect.

As John Candy said, "They're fun for the whole family."

Kissin YOU DownUnder:p :heart: :kiss:
thats ok swetetie I've been working on my web site and posting inbetween so I've not been here as much as usual anyway.

thanks *hugs* for the compliments :rose:

yourdestonie said:
thanks C Yeah I'm loving it but we've got snow forcast again for the weekend :D

I am heading to Raliegh for the weekend for some fun, so hopefully will miss the snow. But I did enjoy the warm, I have outside work for today and tomarrow.

Coridise said:
I am heading to Raliegh for the weekend for some fun, so hopefully will miss the snow. But I did enjoy the warm, I have outside work for today and tomarrow.
today was a Beautiful day I even drove to work with my window down some.

arkavatar said:
Yesterday was ok, today was ok, tomorrow is going to suck. How have you been sexy
I've been way too busy sweetie I hope I can have a little while in the morning on here but the day will be busy from morning to night :(

yourdestonie said:
I've been way too busy sweetie I hope I can have a little while in the morning on here but the day will be busy from morning to night :(
I've been very busy too, hope you have a great day

well now

yourdestonie said:

Judgin by the number... I reads is as near a hunert and sixty thousan viewers of this hyar thred oh yur'ns.

That's a heap lots of horny guys lookin here. A whole lot of tonw tgethr ain got that poplashun... and I hyar sum states ain either.

You sure is a lookr... en thet bottum oh yourn I thinks is whut duz et. Whooeee whut a gud time bottum thet bein too.

Love them Duke's yuh wears sometimes... how cum them don't just brek? They cain't be much lef in one oh them bettern spots.

Eeeeh doggies... whut a view.

Luk n all luvr
:rose: :rose: :kiss:

Re: well now

nufsti said:
Judgin by the number... I reads is as near a hunert and sixty thousan viewers of this hyar thred oh yur'ns.

That's a heap lots of horny guys lookin here. A whole lot of tonw tgethr ain got that poplashun... and I hyar sum states ain either.

You sure is a lookr... en thet bottum oh yourn I thinks is whut duz et. Whooeee whut a gud time bottum thet bein too.

Love them Duke's yuh wears sometimes... how cum them don't just brek? They cain't be much lef in one oh them bettern spots.

Eeeeh doggies... whut a view.

Luk n all luvr
:rose: :rose: :kiss:
LOL how ya been sweetie I've missed you around here *hugs*
Thanks for the Compliments You always bring a smile to my face.

Mornin' Toni. Would you like a cup of coffee while I blatently stare at those sexy legs? :D

Wahoos1000 said:
Mornin' Toni. Would you like a cup of coffee while I blatently stare at those sexy legs? :D
sure sweetie thanks *hugs* stare all you want *wicked grins*

OUTSTANDING PICTURES

You got some real out standing pictures on your site.to bad we didn't meet during my last trip........:D

Hey Sexy Sis.... I will be around tonight. Miss your face... Oh and read your pms...:D :kiss:

Re: OUTSTANDING PICTURES

hothands15 said:
You got some real out standing pictures on your site.to bad we didn't meet during my last trip........:D
*Smiles* Welcome to lit Maybe next time :D

1sexylady said:
Hey Sexy Sis.... I will be around tonight. Miss your face... Oh and read your pms...:D :kiss:
I miss you too sis *hugs* Hopefully soon we'll get to spend some time together

Back