My first thread let me know what you think

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OUTSTANDING PICTURES

tallguy78 said:
all you NC girls make me wish I was...:p
We're kinda good that way *wicked grins* I'm wondering why NC don't use us as their travel incentives program :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OUTSTANDING PICTURES

yourdestonie said:
We're kinda good that way *wicked grins* I'm wondering why NC don't use us as their travel incentives program :D

lol, I'd certainly cummm....:D

You and the rest of the girls are about the only reason I could think of to come to this hellhole Tonie. ;)

Oatmeal110483 said:
You and the rest of the girls are about the only reason I could think of to come to this hellhole Tonie. ;)
Now Now sweetie NC is anything but a Hell hole I'm not sure why you see it as that but theres nothing about NC I don't like

arkavatar said:
Evening see you then I guess:p :kiss:

Hot av...yummy...:p :p :p

Oh hi Tonie...:D sorry admiring your visitors. Well I got here but late.... don't forget I have a funeral tomorrow so I will be calling you...oh don't fall off your seat yet...lmao later sis..

:kiss: :rose:

1sexylady said:
Hot av...yummy...:p :p :p

Oh hi Tonie...:D sorry admiring your visitors. Well I got here but late.... don't forget I have a funeral tomorrow so I will be calling you...oh don't fall off your seat yet...lmao later sis..

:kiss: :rose:
Shakes Cell phone....... turns it on .......... listens........... yep its still working .......................... :D

Love ya anyway :kiss:

arkavatar said:
Well it's snowing here, pretty good too. Hiya sexy
its suposed to start sometime after midnite here I just went out and its not doing anything yet but it looks and feels like it will start any min *grins*

yourdestonie said:
its suposed to start sometime after midnite here I just went out and its not doing anything yet but it looks and feels like it will start any min *grins*
Cool, good night :kiss:

Hey Tonie, I miss a couple days, a few dozen more pics to catch up on :D

You were looking for ideas, how about picking up on winter and doing some pics in hat, scarf, and gloves. And only those. You should be able to use the scarf to keep things within your threshold of naughtiness ;)

Back