My first thread let me know what you think

wow 2000 and some thing pics i looked at them all took me some time but u are very sexy hope we can chat some time

bhg08054 said:
Hey Tonie, I miss a couple days, a few dozen more pics to catch up on :D

You were looking for ideas, how about picking up on winter and doing some pics in hat, scarf, and gloves. And only those. You should be able to use the scarf to keep things within your threshold of naughtiness ;)
Good Idea sweetie I might just try that and see what happens thanks. *hugs*

arkavatar said:
Morning sexy, hope you didn't get snowed in or anything :kiss: :rose:
Nahh It snowed for a while and the driving was bad but only for a few hours and then it all changed to Freezing rain and then on to just rain so things were pretty good today

yourdestonie said:
Nahh It snowed for a while and the driving was bad but only for a few hours and then it all changed to Freezing rain and then on to just rain so things were pretty good today
Cool, that's good

freakypazon said:
wow 2000 and some thing pics i looked at them all took me some time but u are very sexy hope we can chat some time
You missed about 1500 that aren't indexed yet. those start about ...................Here................... and continue to the last page *grins*

Sweetie I chat right here I'm not much for the Cyber thing. But I do enjoy teasing a bit here on lit.:D

Thanks for the compliments I do hope you drop in again soon.

arkavatar said:
Yeah I'm going to be moving about 4 miles down the road in a couple weeks I just found out for sure yesterday. We spent most of the day packing a bit so we wouldn't have so much to do when we did move.

arkavatar said:
We got a couple of inches but it's already started melting
We got about 5 inches in just a few hours but it's all gone now except for a few places where the rain or sun didn't get to it.

yourdestonie said:
Yeah I'm going to be moving about 4 miles down the road in a couple weeks I just found out for sure yesterday. We spent most of the day packing a bit so we wouldn't have so much to do when we did move.

Oh are you excited?

yourdestonie said:
Thought I'd post one more for you to enjoy and I do hope yu enjoy them
I don't know what to say, I was going to say you have a great ass however, I think you are great all around. You can get a guy HOT!

rfm1 said:
I don't know what to say, I was going to say you have a great ass however, I think you are great all around. You can get a guy HOT!
I just usually try and have fun making my pic's

Next set though I'm going to try a bit of creative stuff well see what happens :D

Back