My first thread let me know what you think

bunslover said:
I understand..it sucks when i am working at night and can't get on here...
the old one went down on Sunday so I've been without for almost a week LOL I was geting the shakes bad

1sexylady said:
Hey guess what........... I know this cute Southern girl that better get a certain pic on this here site with or without a new computer or she will have some very angry Northern sisters knocking on her door.....:eek: Wonder whom they are????? ;) Just stepped in to stir the waters some......:D ox
If it will get the 2 of you down here sis I won't post it then *giggles*

yourdestonie said:
I'm back *kisses* I had to get a new computer my old one died on me. *pouts*

I'll have some new pics to post soon I hope :kiss:

Morning sexy, glad your back. Of course can't wait for new pics:kiss:

arkavatar said:
Hummm I thought I replied to this one last night I guess I didn't click send or something.

I didn't get the Me time tonight maybe tommrow

yourdestonie said:
Hummm I thought I replied to this one last night I guess I didn't click send or something.

I didn't get the Me time tonight maybe tommrow
Morning, actually I think Lit had a little problem :rolleyes:

arkavatar said:
Morning, actually I think Lit had a little problem :rolleyes:
Yeah I see that now LOL but I thought there for a min I was losing my mind :eek:

I just wish they would leave things alone once they put them up this time

last night there was a tab at the top that you could click and go to all the new posts since your last visit now its gone *pouts*

Luv2GetUWet said:
Happy Valentine's Day Tonie!!! :heart:

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it :)
I know how it works sweetie I've used this set up before on another board. its the dissappearing tabs that bother me. those they have put up in the new style and have already go away.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!!

artmajor said:
:heart: happy valentine's day to all the carolina girls :heart: :rose: :cool:
Shall I tell them or did you post that to the CG thread too? *giggles*

Happy Valentine's day to you too *hugs*

HAppy Valentines day tonie. Hop[e you had a good day. glad to hear you have a computer working again.

yourdestonie said:
Yeah I see that now LOL but I thought there for a min I was losing my mind :eek:

I just wish they would leave things alone once they put them up this time

last night there was a tab at the top that you could click and go to all the new posts since your last visit now its gone *pouts*

Evening, weird I have that button and it' worked for me :confused: Oh well I like it, some of the new features are nice

Evening Everyone....Hey Sissy girl... :kiss: :kiss: Well I come back to Lit and what do I see....CHANGE...LMAO Now who started this??? It is pretty cool and yet confusing...alot like sex in the dark until your use to where all the parts are you just have to finger around..... :D :D :devil:

Coridise said:
HAppy Valentines day tonie. Hop[e you had a good day. glad to hear you have a computer working again.
I had to break down and buy a new one but it was time I did

Thanks and Happy Valentine's day to you too

arkavatar said:
Its back tonight I did PM manu about its dissappearance this morning *grins* maybe he brought it back

1sexylady said:
Evening Everyone....Hey Sissy girl... :kiss: :kiss: Well I come back to Lit and what do I see....CHANGE...LMAO Now who started this??? It is pretty cool and yet confusing...alot like sex in the dark until your use to where all the parts are you just have to finger around..... :D :D :devil:
Howdy Sis *Hugs* good to see your up and about tonight. I kinda like the New and improved lit :nana:

Now if they'll just get us some new smilies I'll be happy

Tripping Lit. servers.

Toni I don't know about you but Lit. has been acting kinky on me all day.

some posting from Sat. night were completely removed from the playground thread, my age is completely off and when I clicked on a subscribed thread it took me to a completely never seen before naughty thread. :p

I think the servers at Lit. are on a vacation.

Shagly said:
Toni I don't know about you but Lit. has been acting kinky on me all day.

some posting from Sat. night were completely removed from the playground thread, my age is completely off and when I clicked on a subscribed thread it took me to a completely never seen before naughty thread. :p

I think the servers at Lit. are on a vacation.
I think they lost a few posts from Sat night when they did the swap over to the new site. and I'm sure we'll find all sorts of missing links as time goes by but all in all its a pr=etty good set up when they get done with it.

BTW welcome to my thread

always a need for this thread to stay alive...love the pics, your looking as sexy as ever

Back