My first thread let me know what you think

arkavatar said:
I'm tired, it's been a long week:kiss:
My weeks been pretty good so far. all except when I need all my hours in at work it has to snow and make the place shut down for 2 days. :(

yourdestonie said:
My weeks been pretty good so far. all except when I need all my hours in at work it has to snow and make the place shut down for 2 days. :(
I'm sorry, I'm so tired of winter

arkavatar said:
and of course the only thing worse is the teasing with it warms up a bit then freezes again
yeah this weekend is suposed to be in the 50's and then next week Tues I thin its suposed to snow again *pouts*

{{{{{tonie}}}}} missing you on here....hope your computer comes soon......because I know you are missing your friends.

Hugs n Kisses,

Angel:kiss: :heart: :rose:

arkavatar said:
Evening sexy, hope you have a great weekend. Get back soon:kiss:
I'm back *kisses* I had to get a new computer my old one died on me. *pouts*

I'll have some new pics to post soon I hope :kiss:

yourdestonie said:
I'm back *kisses* I had to get a new computer my old one died on me. *pouts*

I'll have some new pics to post soon I hope :kiss:

Glad to see you back!! If you need some help getting some photos taken, I'll be glad to stand behind that incredibly bitable ass of yours and snap away...

bunslover said:
Glad to see you back!! If you need some help getting some photos taken, I'll be glad to stand behind that incredibly bitable ass of yours and snap away...
I'll definatly keep you in mind sweetie *hugs* its great to be back LOL I was going into withdrawals really bad there for a while

yourdestonie said:
I'll definatly keep you in mind sweetie *hugs* its great to be back LOL I was going into withdrawals really bad there for a while

I understand..it sucks when i am working at night and can't get on here...

Hey guess what........... I know this cute Southern girl that better get a certain pic on this here site with or without a new computer or she will have some very angry Northern sisters knocking on her door.....:eek: Wonder whom they are????? ;) Just stepped in to stir the waters some......:D ox

Back