My Husbands co-worker close for Craneman8686

I am glad for the response.
"I'm taking care of a friends house, while they are on a cruise. We can use that. This is a month long cruise, so for the next few weeks we have a safe quiet place to meet."

After a minute I send
"Can't wait until you are inside me again!!!!"

"Sounds good. Just send me the address." I type back.

My phone chiming again as i type out the response and i see what you say.
"I cant wait to see and feel you again either."

I smile when I get that.
Texting back the address
I decide to add something to it

Pulling a breast of the cup, I send you a pic of it.
"Two of these for you to enjoy"

I see the address pop through. Followed quickly by a picture of your naked breast.
"That certainly looks like it needs my attention."

The rest of the week passes and on Thursday I'm at my friends house.
I've turned down a bed in the guest room.
Waiting for you

Work is work through the rest of the week and I make sure to load my clubs in the truck to match the golf story before heading to work on Thursday.
Making it through the day and heading to the address you gave me once I get off. Knocking lightly on the front door.

When I hear the knock I stop wondering if I'm doing the right thing. Opening the door seeing you standing there. I know I am!!!
Pulling you in, wrapping my arms around you for a deep passionate kiss.

"God I've wanted this since I said goodbye"

We continue kissing and I stop

"Do you want to sit and talk or???"

The door opens and I'm surprised as you pull me in quickly and your mouth is on mine before even a hello. My arms slip around your back as i return the kiss.

I smile as the kiss breaks and i hear you. "I missed you too." I answer back as you question. "What do you want to do? I'm ok with either."

I love being in your arms and us kissing.

"I want to make love first!!!! We can talk later, and then make love again!!"

Kissing you more, my hands roaming all over you.

"I'm not wearing anything under my dress"

Our arms wrapped tightly around each other just inside the living room. Hearing your answer as our kiss breaks. Giving a light smile and nod, I slip my arm down and take your hand.

"Do we have a certain room or anywhere?"

"I'd love to use her room, but afraid it will be the guest room tonight"
Leading you down the hall to a room with a very nice bedroom set, the sheets turned down.

Turning to you, I unzip my dress and let it slide to the floor. As I promised I'm naked under it.

"Tonight I'm all yours!!!!"

I follow you through the house and down the hallway. Stepping into the bedroom. A light smile playing on my lips as i see you already have the bed turned down.

Watching as you stop and spin around. Your hand undoing your dress and it slipping down your body to pool around your feet. Taking in your naked body for a moment.

Hearing you say you're all mine, i step up. My hands cupping either side of your face. I lean in and kiss you and walk you backwards towards the edge of the bed.

As we kiss my fingers are busy on your shirt, undoing buttons, why so many??? Finally all of them off and I push it off your shoulders. I unzip your pants about the time my legs hit the bed, and I fall backwards.
"The rest is up to you, but I'm very ready"

I feel you hurriedly trying to get my shirt unbuttoned. Dropping my hands as you push it off my shoulders and down my arms. Your hands undo my pants and you fall back and bounce onto the bed.

Looking down at your body. I push my pants and boxers off. Stepping out of them before leaning over your body and kissing the front of your hip.

Feeling your lips on me.

"I've missed your touch!!!!"
My fingers in your hair, just stroking you, not trying to guide what you are doing, at least not yet.

"Let's make this last "

I hear your breathy reaponse to my kisses against your skin. My hands slide up your legs, hips, and sides. Rubbing your body as I feel your fingers comb over my head.

I nod lightly and silently as i shift and kiss across your belly to your other hip.

You keep kissing me, this is so different then anyone has ever done to me. Extremely erotic and sensual

"I love this, feels so good"

Hearing your soft voice saying how good it feels. My hands roaming over your body slip back down and run down your legs. Spreading them open.
I lower my face and kiss over your naked labia. Extending my tongue and start light teasing licks against your sex.

Finally I think as your mouth finds my pussy!!!

"Yes honey that's good!!!! lick and suck my lips there"

My hands on your head, trying not to guide you, letting you go where you want

Hearing your soft moan and words. Your hands light on my head as my arms hold your legs and hips.

My mouth kisses and sucks lightly at one of your lips. Keeping my movements slow. Seeing how long I can tease you for.

Moving with you now, I see what you are doing, enjoying you mouth on me, softer much more gentle then before.
"God honey that feels so good, keep going!!!"

Feeling your body shift and move on the bed as you call out. My mouth moving up and down your lips. Taking my time and exploring every inch of your pussy. Flicking my tongue at your clit in passing.

Loving how you are building this up so slow and steady. Your mouth on my pussy, licking the clit, the lips sucking them into you. Your hands all over me, my breasts, my ass my stomach and inner thighs too.

"God you're fantastic!!!"

Back