My lil thread returns ... anew!

Looking amaze as always! Glad you had a fun night. 😉😘
Thank youuuuuuuu sweetie pie! 😙

productive yes, but i'd have loved that distraction
It certainly would've been a distraction because I would've been all worried about getting this all-white outfit dirty! :)

If you did...I'd be so excited. Thanks for sharing. You are a beautiful woman. Love your pics. Your husband is lucky.
I'll have to see how much I remember :)

That looks so delicate...
It was quite dainty!

Roses were red,
Lingerie was white,
Ironically pure,
Given what happened last night…

Up2bLXD.jpg

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day yesterday! :)
My first thoughts were....can you actually walk in those shoes? My second, the person that stamps your images with "Firecracker" needs to be sacked! My third, I'll have to keep to myself, it is not repeatable here, but sounds very similar I think, to your Valentines night.
Oh, you look gorgeous of course in any and everything you wear. Bravo!
T.

Thank youuuuuuuu sweetie pie! 😙

It certainly would've been a distraction because I would've been all worried about getting this all-white outfit dirty! :)

I'll have to see how much I remember :)

It was quite dainty!
how about we just get dirty in other ways then ;)

My first thoughts were....can you actually walk in those shoes? My second, the person that stamps your images with "Firecracker" needs to be sacked! My third, I'll have to keep to myself, it is not repeatable here, but sounds very similar I think, to your Valentines night.
Oh, you look gorgeous of course in any and everything you wear. Bravo!
T.
1. I can walk in them! I mean, I'd prefer not to have walk far in them but I can :)
2. I stamp the image ... hope I don't get sacked! :)
3. I kinda feel like you need to give a better hint as to your third thought ;)

how about we just get dirty in other ways then ;)
I wouldn't be totally opposed to that! ;)

Hey there!!

So, the last thread looked like it was at 5k replies (and something like 384k views ... I mean, so flattering! :)) so I think it is going to get purged or locked or whatever happens to long threads very soon ...

Soooooo here we are to start anew!

I really enjoy being here - everybody is super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often or consistently I'll be able to post pics (new ones or some oldies but goodies), when I do they'll all be right here, and hopefully they'll tease your imagination and stir up some fantasies ;) :kiss:

I look forward to saying hello to everyone - here we go again! 🧨

Enjoy :)

A-B-C-D-E-F-G String (10/19)

Neon Green Dress (1/1)

Looking in the Mirror (1/25)

Turquoise Tease (2/8)

All White (2/15)
Beautiful body. Lovely outfits.

1. I can walk in them! I mean, I'd prefer not to have walk far in them but I can :)
2. I stamp the image ... hope I don't get sacked! :)
3. I kinda feel like you need to give a better hint as to your third thought ;)

I wouldn't be totally opposed to that! ;)
let's head off to a private room then ;)

LOL... So I saw Firecracker posted on her thread and rushed right in here... LOL

Keep a jacket in your wardrobe that goes with everything ... or nothing at all.

ol4zYq3.jpg
Oooops so sorry FC, just made a mess all over the front of your jacket. But agree, it does go with everything. ;)
I bet you couldn't resist the urge to 'flash' the mirror could you? Is that the next image?
T.

Thinking that should be a two way mirror…
Thinking you should just be in the room ...

Always the style trendsetter ... I hope it catches on🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😈
It would be quite the new style trend! lol

That jacket and those heels...Wow.. :nana:
Feel like there probably should have been more to the outfit ... but this felt right at the moment ;)

Make yourself comfortable. Let me hang that up for you. :sneaky:
Such a gentleman, thank you! ;)

Thank you hunny bunny!!! 😚

so many possibilities!!
SO MANY! :)

Oooops so sorry FC, just made a mess all over the front of your jacket. But agree, it does go with everything. ;)
I bet you couldn't resist the urge to 'flash' the mirror could you? Is that the next image?
T.
I mean, the lil outfit underneath was pretty cute :)

So when do we get the follow up pics of the jacket reveal ?? 🤪
Maybe sooooooooon! ;) :)

Keep a jacket in your wardrobe that goes with everything ... or nothing at all.

ol4zYq3.jpg
Love the look as always beautiful. You have the hottest legs. But would love to see you make a quarter turn. 😉 Thank you as always for sharing your sexy pics.

Back