My lil thread returns ... anew!

Don't be blue, we're halfway through the week!

lNrzE1k.jpg
I hope the second half is at least as good! :D

Don't be blue, we're halfway through the week!

lNrzE1k.jpg
If I wish hard enough, do you suppose you will suddenly appear in my bedroom, dressed just like that, sans the logo and flower of course? I mean you are a magical being, aren't you...?

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish.......
T.

Definitely upward trending! 🔥🔥😈
That's good to hear things are looking up! :)

If I wish hard enough, do you suppose you will suddenly appear in my bedroom, dressed just like that, sans the logo and flower of course? I mean you are a magical being, aren't you...?

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish.......
T.
Did it work?! :)

Happy Valentines Day FC
Thank you! Same to you!

If this pic doesn’t scream Sexy Hotness then you suffer from blindness
If that pic is screaming, hope it doesn't also cause deafness! 🤪

T.
Did it work?! :)

What! Do you mean to say that all of what I was doing to you, was just in my head? You didn't feel a thing? Damn it; then I guess it didn't work. Not through want of me trying though. :(
T.

Roses were red,
Lingerie was white,
Ironically pure,
Given what happened last night…

Up2bLXD.jpg

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day yesterday! :)
I know I did. And from the looks of it you did too. Happy belated V day sexy.

Roses were red,
Lingerie was white,
Ironically pure,

Up2bLXD.jpg

Would have been better to had that Angel in white closer

Roses were red,
Lingerie was white,
Ironically pure,

Up2bLXD.jpg

Well I'm glad you had a wonderful night last night. Looking great as always. You have the best legs. Would love you to share the details of last night 😉 As for white....we start everyday new. 😁

Roses were red,
Lingerie was white,
Ironically pure,

Up2bLXD.jpg

mine was a busy day working on the house sadly but you've made my day today, simply gorgeous xx

Well I'm glad you had a wonderful night last night. Looking great as always. You have the best legs. Would love you to share the details of last night 😉 As for white....we start everyday new. 😁
Details from last night? Hmmmm … might just have to do that at some point :) ;)

mine was a busy day working on the house sadly but you've made my day today, simply gorgeous xx
Sounds like a busy but productive day at least! I’m not sure I would have been much help walking around in that lil outfit while you were working! :)

I’m sure it was super hot!!
It was! ;)

Details from last night? Hmmmm … might just have to do that at some point :) ;)

Sounds like a busy but productive day at least! I’m not sure I would have been much help walking around in that lil outfit while you were working! :)

It was! ;)
productive yes, but i'd have loved that distraction

Back