My lil thread returns ... anew!

I'm never late for that job and you tell me when to be there and where. I'll be on time if not a little early.
You might be asked to put in some overtime, too …

The gold gown remains absolutely stunning on you. At six in the morning though, it would be an enjoyable and amusing walk of shame dress - and an arousing walk of shame dress. Being an early riser who lives in a high density neighborhood, more that once I've been out for a morning walk and seen some spectacular evening dress in the pre-dawn hours.
That’s like a super erotic thought to me for some reason (slipping back into my gown, heels dangling from my hands as I wonder how many eyes are on me while I walk down the street recalling every detail of an intensely passionate evening…) but why would you want me to leave your place so early? ;)

Oh I have no doubt I’ll continue to enjoy!

Especially with some different perspectives thrown in the mix…hint, hint…😉😘
Oh, you know I’m all about different perspectives hehe!

That’s like a super erotic thought to me for some reason (slipping back into my gown, heels dangling from my hands as I wonder how many eyes are on me while I walk down the street recalling every detail of an intensely passionate evening…) but why would you want me to leave your place so early? ;)

Secretly, I just wanted to get you back into the gown, so at the last minute, I could drag you back inside and take you out of the gown all over again - this time more urgently. :devil:

Sweetheart..you are so awesome... :heart: o_O

And that reminded me of my favorite "walk of shame" moment/memory.

I'd gone out to a club for the evening, met a beautiful lady. After a wonderful evening we went back, urgently slipped into the house, had a fast and passionate session in the living room, stumbled into the bedroom and did it again, then fell asleep - messy and exhausted, cuddled together. At some point in the small hours of the morning I woke up and thought "damn, I have to go to work". So, I gathered my clothes - slipped back into my blue jeans and shirt, put my jacket back on, and carried my cowboy boots out the door so as not to wake her. I sat down on the porch and put my boots on.

My dog came peaking around the corner and nuzzled up for an early morning pat.

Wait? My dog?

LOL - then, in my sex-drunk brain it dawned on me that I attempting to sneak out - of my own house!

The aftermath of great sex can make me giddy.

That’s an important job so you better not be late for work …

Smile.

9uPr7uo.jpg

Thanks!!

You are too sweet!

That’s a far trip! Maybe follow me to like the Maldives and back lol

Thank youuuuuu!

I always enjoy hearing about fun ideas!

Love that you love it!! 😙

I’m going to enjoy it as long as you do!! 😊😙

Hmmm. Me, you, and your outfits. :D
Sounds like a great combo! I have lots of outfits tho!

What a fantastic behind you have there! Now touch your toes, whilst I gently grasp those hips and....

Here's hoping this thread will reveal even more of that fabulous body of yours.

T.
🎶 Head, shoulders, hips and toes … hips and toes… 🎶
(Not sure why that made me think of that song lol)

I would love to Parasail with you sometime
Ever been ???
Never been!
Think I would like lounging on a boat deck much more than dangling by a cable off the back of one!!

A bombshell @Firecracker ... a good thing you opened a new thread, and what an opening
Figured I should start out with a bang 🧨

Always so magical you are 🥰❤️
Abracadabra!🪄

That gown definitely needs to be slipped out of multiple times. :devil: Hope your Friday is pleasant so far.

Back