My lil thread returns ... anew!

Yay sports!

6nyjrfl.jpg
You have a great front line and your tight end is amazing !!!

Mmmm 😋 I like that.
Two, four, six, eight, who do we appreciate?! 😊

I don't like sports, but I like you. 😘
I don’t really like sports either, so we have that in common!

Yay sports!
Go team!

You have a great front line and your tight end is amazing !!!
Lol thanks!

You do realise I’ll be pulling on that top pretty quickly, right? 😉😘
I figured it wouldn’t stay tied very long ;)

My team is in the tank ... Might as well Jump onto the Dallas Cowboys ... Especially if you are looking to ride a Cowboy! :love::love::devilish:
I used to occasionally watch that Making the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader show … I’m def not in their category but that’s about the extent of my football knowledge lol

And I’m always up to save a horse … ;)

I can forgive you for being a cowboy fan, but only you. You fill out that top perfectly. Just gorgeous
Lol I don’t even really like football much less any teams, so hopefully I’m easy to forgive!

it's football sunday. i'm not a fan of the raiders, but how about a raiderette uniform ?

What happens on the night shift ...

BacVlQN.jpg
A special shout out to all the nurses out there, especially if they are wearing those items of underwear under their uniforms, or better still as their uniforms. I'm sure they will make a lot of male patients suddenly rise up and feel very perky, much as I am feeling right now.

But in the picture, it is very difficult to see any straps, are you sure they are not just painted on FC? Now there's a dare for you!

T.

Back