My lil thread returns ... anew!

OK, I'm all dressed up and ready to go! Now, who has some good ideas for how we should spend a Friday night out?? :)

yB2SpUK.jpg
With you looking like that, I would have a hard time going anywhere.

OK, I'm all dressed up and ready to go! Now, who has some good ideas for how we should spend a Friday night out?? :)

yB2SpUK.jpg
Oh my goodness. It's been ages since we've talked. But, I think you should be dancing. I mean I'd love to dance with you, so how could anyone else not want too?

yB2SpUK.jpg
Beautiful picture. You look gorgeous.

Dressed like that, I say let's go down to La Mere Michelle. It's a French restaurant. Upstairs in the restaurant, downstairs is the bar and a small dance floor. The perfect place for an intimate dinner, then some drinks and dancing. Depending on how the night goes, a short walk away is one of my favorite little hotels.

yB2SpUK.jpg

I send the girls off to their grandparents.

I get dressed up and make my husband get dressed up and I find some fancy cocktail party with live classical musicians playing and we crash it.

We have fun. We mingle. We invite anyone we especially like back to my house.

I make up a pitcher of mojitos.

We all get to know each other a little better!

How's that? :heart:

With you looking like that, I would have a hard time going anywhere.
Well, I guess staying in would be an option if you were having too hard of a time to focus ;) :) lol

Oh my goodness. It's been ages since we've talked. But, I think you should be dancing. I mean I'd love to dance with you, so how could anyone else not want too?
Yay for dancing! Oh my gosh I haven't been dancing in so long (mostly because I'm like Elaine from Seinfeld lol, but still!)

Beautiful picture. You look gorgeous.

Dressed like that, I say let's go down to La Mere Michelle. It's a French restaurant. Upstairs in the restaurant, downstairs is the bar and a small dance floor. The perfect place for an intimate dinner, then some drinks and dancing. Depending on how the night goes, a short walk away is one of my favorite little hotels.
Sounds amaze!! And in these heels, any short walks would be totally appreciated :)

Wow... ehrm wherever you decide to go, I'd like to visit as well!
Love,
Thom
I think you're cheating on the assignment lol :)

I send the girls off to their grandparents.

I get dressed up and make my husband get dressed up and I find some fancy cocktail party with live classical musicians playing and we crash it.

We have fun. We mingle. We invite anyone we especially like back to my house.

I make up a pitcher of mojitos.

We all get to know each other a little better!

How's that? :heart:
LIZZIE!!!!
All of this please! Oh my goodness, like a fancy cocktail party at a speakeasy or somewhere with live classic jazz would be perf!

yB2SpUK.jpg
OMG love to have drinks at a bar with you wearing that then dancing at a club sandwiching you between me and other random men.

yB2SpUK.jpg
Baby lock the door and turn the lights down low put some music that's soft and slow. We ain't got no place to go I hope you understand.......

That deserves dinner at a top class place with lots of Veueve
LOL let's pop some bottles!

Very Spicy night I see ...
What did you have in mind? ;)

Baby lock the door and turn the lights down low put some music that's soft and slow. We ain't got no place to go I hope you understand.......
That feels like it could be a song! Please don't judge me if it is and I don't know which one :)

ALWAYS! I would be honored.
I def feel more comfortable showing off to others knowing you'd be there to keep me safe!

Omg. Love your legs and more
Why thank you very much!! :)

LOL let's pop some bottles!

What did you have in mind? ;)

That feels like it could be a song! Please don't judge me if it is and I don't know which one :)

I def feel more comfortable showing off to others knowing you'd be there to keep me safe!
I’d enjoying showing you off as mine. Besides showing off if you were ok with it I’d have other men dance and grind their cock into you as well as let their hands wander up the slit of that dress.
Why thank you very much!! :)

yB2SpUK.jpg
Nice dinner, dancing, night cap at a nice quiet bar..then home where we can pamper each other all night....or until the neighbors tell us to quite down.

I’d enjoying showing you off as mine. Besides showing off if you were ok with it I’d have other men dance and grind their cock into you as well as let their hands wander up the slit of that dress.

Nice dinner, dancing, night cap at a nice quiet bar..then home where we can pamper each other all night....or until the neighbors tell us to quiet down.

Like, both of these nights out sound pretty amaze in their own unique way (depending on my mood ;) :))

Like, both of these nights out sound pretty amaze in their own unique way (depending on my mood ;) :))
Ones rock n roll. The other symphony. Lol

Two different night dates. But if I saw you in that dress at a nice dinner I’d burn a hole through that dress with my eyes.

Ones rock n roll. The other symphony. Lol

Two different night dates. But if I saw you in that dress at a nice dinner I’d burn a hole through that dress with my eyes.
Well, there wasn’t exactly much on underneath that dress … ;)

Back