My lil thread returns ... anew!

❄️Anyone else dreaming of a white Christmas? ❄️

hLbQ23w.jpg

I am dreaming of an uncensored version of that photo. Top to bottom, heals included, you look fantastic.
Thank you for noticing the heels! :) Those were like the most fun ... couldn't bring myself to take them off ;)

A hot Christmas....with the cracker around...🤗
What a soothing sound! :)

You look like an angel
Awwww thank you!

Thank you so much for saying!

No..but now I'm dreaming of you...omg...you are stunning. How can I meet you dressed like that? Thank you for sharing
I'm not quite sure where I would wear something like this other than like in the privacy of a five-star hotel suite or something lol :)

I sure am now! I have a thing for white (I blame early sexual experiences). You look gorgeous in that gown. I love this image.
White just seems so innocent and yet ... ;)
I'm happy y ou like it!

Only if you are under my tree.😍😍😍
I hope you have a big tree! 🎄

I am now! You look beautiful! 🔥🔥
Thank you so much for saying!

Not the white Christmas that most people think about. I am thinking of you dressed like that in my room on Christmas and me having you all day long giving you a white Christmas.
The gift that would keep on giving ;) :)

I'm loving what the Snow Queen is going to do looking So Damn Hotttt 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Don't want to be too hot around the snow - you might get a puddle ;)

you just made it a bit more white....
I try!!

I'm not quite sure where I would wear something like this other than like in the privacy of a five-star hotel suite or something lol :)
If a 5 star hotel is what it would take....let me know which one. 😁. Just like the pic...heels and all please.

❄️Anyone else dreaming of a white Christmas? ❄️

hLbQ23w.jpg
Yes, yes and thrice yes. And so perfectly wrapped, for opening on Christmas day! You are such a gorgeous creature and thank you for yet another year of posting. Time might be moving on, but you are timeless.
T.

I am pretty sure you can grab your ankles in those. That combined with our height difference, only good times ahead.
What is our height difference? :)

If a 5 star hotel is what it would take....let me know which one. 😁. Just like the pic...heels and all please.
Any five-star hotel or resort will be perfect for heels and all! :)

I always leave a like but I have seen enough to say you remind me of the model that they call the body that’s what your pictures bring to my mind
Well I'm very happy you decided to drop in and introduce yourself! Thank you so much for the sweet compliment, now don't be a stranger!! :)

But they all involve a 7ft tall boyfriend
That might be a lil too tall!!

Yes, yes and thrice yes. And so perfectly wrapped, for opening on Christmas day! You are such a gorgeous creature and thank you for yet another year of posting. Time might be moving on, but you are timeless.
T.
Awwwwww THANK YOU HONEY! :)

T.
I'm 5'8 but you can stand over me anytime you like.😵‍💫

Back