My lil thread returns ... anew!

Yes, you definitely are the hottest Mrs.C! ❤️
Thank you so much! :)

Oh Mrs.Claus, come ride my sleigh tonight. Exquisite. 🥰😋
Only if you've been a good boy! ;)

I finally figured out what I want for Christmas. Do you think you, and those boots, could fit under my tree?
I could try! ;) :)

Sizzling hot!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you!!

Oh... You have to be going to a party in that outfit.... Right??
It's perfect !!!
Never left the bedroom hehe! :)

Oh ho ho ho ...

a976gFu.jpg
And a Merry Christmas to you FC. Best Christmas present I've ever had! Bet that took your husband all of 0.0005 seconds to muss that outfit up. Specially with those naughty nips of yours. I know you should always leave your audience wanting more, well you've certainly accomplished that here. Thanks for all your posting this year, as the Bishop said to the actress....

T.

Oh ho ho ho ...

a976gFu.jpg

Mmmm, love, Love, LOVE those boots - and that outfit too.

Something tells me Santa is going to be late getting to our house this year and he's going to have a big smile on his face when he finally gets here!

Have an amazing and unforgettable (and FUN, FUN, FUN!!!) holiday season sweetie!

:heart: :kiss:

And a Merry Christmas to you FC. Best Christmas present I've ever had! Bet that took your husband all of 0.0005 seconds to muss that outfit up. Specially with those naughty nips of yours. I know you should always leave your audience wanting more, well you've certainly accomplished that here. Thanks for all your posting this year, as the Bishop said to the actress....

T.
Awww thank you! He didn't muss it up right away ... I'm only dressed up for Christmas time like once a year so he very much enjoyed it first :)

Damn,I've been bad. Any reward?😈
A lump of coal, mister! lol

I'm pretty sure I just moved from the nice list to the naughty list. Love that Mrs. Claus. I especially love those heels! Now, I do have visions of Mrs. Claus dancing for me running through my brain. :)
I really liked the boots! They were kind of a pain to get on with fishnets underneath, but I managed :) Mrs. Claus would be proud! Lol

Now I know why Santa only works one day a year I wouldn’t want to leave Mrs Clause AKA The Body alone either when she always looking like a snack and Santa has cavities that needs fillings Merry Christmas to you and your love ones Mrs Clause
LOL! Santa's sack was a lil bit lighter at the end of this night ;) hehe

Mmmm, love, Love, LOVE those boots - and that outfit too.

Something tells me Santa is going to be late getting to our house this year and he's going to have a big smile on his face when he finally gets here!

Have an amazing and unforgettable (and FUN, FUN, FUN!!!) holiday season sweetie!

:heart: :kiss:
THANK YOU, LIZZIE!!!!! ♥️🫶

I hope you have just as much FUN, FUN, FUN this holiday season (and that your lil elf outfit was a hit! ;))

Awww thank you! He didn't muss it up right away ... I'm only dressed up for Christmas time like once a year so he very much enjoyed it first :)

A lump of coal, mister! lol

I really liked the boots! They were kind of a pain to get on with fishnets underneath, but I managed :) Mrs. Claus would be proud! Lol

LOL! Santa's sack was a lil bit lighter at the end of this night ;) hehe

THANK YOU, LIZZIE!!!!! ♥️🫶

I hope you have just as much FUN, FUN, FUN this holiday season (and that your lil elf outfit was a hit! ;))
And here I was thinking girls like a bit of bad boy stuff..🥳

Oh ho ho ho ...

a976gFu.jpg
Wow you are just beautiful. I'm sure Mr. Claus appreciates your sexiness. But I have an xxxmas wish. I just want to know what you thighs feel like. Preferably wrapped around my waist or neck. You have such great legs.

Oh, as did I FC, as did I. Are we going to see the other outfit too, I know it's a little greedy, but you started it!

Wow you are just beautiful. I'm sure Mr. Claus appreciates your sexiness. But I have an xxxmas wish. I just want to know what you thighs feel like. Preferably wrapped around my waist or neck. You have such great legs.
I think he appreciates it but I don't mind reminding him from time to time lol
(Oh, my thighs feel soft and warm ;))

Oh, as did I FC, as did I. Are we going to see the other outfit too, I know it's a little greedy, but you started it!
Well, Christmas is the time for miracles ;)

Merry Christmas FC. Hope you have a great day. With your sexy self.
Hope you have the most amazing day too!!!

Is this present for me? Can’t wait to unwrap it
Would you take your time removing the wrapping or just rip it right off? ;)

I think he appreciates it but I don't mind reminding him from time to time lol
(Oh, my thighs feel soft and warm ;))

Well, Christmas is the time for miracles ;)

Hope you have the most amazing day too!!!

Would you take your time removing the wrapping or just rip it right off? ;)
Rip it off. With my teeth

LOL - just getting them off would probably classify as "extended foreplay". I just have this vision of them waving in the air. :)
LOL! I mean, not to ruin the image but taking those boots off wasn't exactly sexy or even graceful ... I think I just threw them across the room when I finally got them off lol

Back