My lil thread returns ... anew!

3K0vkZb.jpg
Stunning.

Wow! There aren't many women who have the physique to successfully display that dress, but you're one of them! Bravo!! :D
Thank you so much for saying ... tho I think there are probably many, many women on this site who have the confidence, beauty, and personality to wear this dress better than me!

Cracking hot!
Bang, bang! :)

Stunning.
Thank you!!

Hint of nip outline is perfect tease!
I was a lil bit cold and a lil bit excited, in case you couldn't tell ;)

I have been told that I am like a furnace. As long as I hold you close, you should be more than comfortable.
Perfect! :)

Wow. Big tits. Hard nips showing. Long sexy legs. Perfection!!
Awww not sure about perfection but I'm glad you like it!! :)

Sexy af. FC
Thank you so much!!

Now if we could just get rid of the metal rings in the side you'd be wearing what Id really love too see. But you are still just beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Love your legs.
But if we got rid of those metal rings, I think the fabric of that dress would just fly wide open and ... ooooooooh ;) :)

Last edited:
That is a beautiful shot. I love the dress. LOL - the first thing I thought when I saw it was - "Oh excellent, it comes with emergency quick release buckles!". A few flicks and you'd be completely naked. Which would definitely lead to more flicking. :)

I'm wearing a kilt to celebrate today. Which of those outfit has similarly easy access? It makes it easier to have fun in public or wherever the drinks flow.

Back