My lil thread returns ... anew!

Here we call it awesome :) lol
(Yes, also called hair metal here!)

Here in Europe it wasn't as popular as it got at the States,so my roots are more into classic 80s metal than Hair Metal,but there are some stuff from it that I really like a lot.

The center of attention....so hot!
I wouldn't hate it! :)

Picture quality needs to be improved.
Um, ok? Like, what I'm wearing or because you want to zoom in and blow it up like 10x larger than the size it might be on purpose?

Here in Europe it wasn't as popular as it got at the States,so my roots are more into classic 80s metal than Hair Metal,but there are some stuff from it that I really like a lot.
I'm probably more 80s hair metal (those power ballads tho!) than heavy metal, but I do like some Metallica if that counts :)

The white one :)

vPfW9At.jpg
All of them lol but white is very sexy

I'm probably more 80s hair metal (those power ballads tho!) than heavy metal, but I do like some Metallica if that counts :)
Metallica are a big ❤️ and it always count :) My first steps into music at the end of the 80s was with some Hair Metal/Hard Rock bands and then came the classic Heavy Metal in my heart. And yes I loved the power ballads you mentioned too.I still do.I could post you some if you want and my thinking is about some songs you might not know.I mean we all know Every Rose Has It's Thorn and it's great,so I would find more productive to post something less known 😛 But I don't know if you want something like that on your thread since as I have seen I can't pm you. :)

Back