My Reason

Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.
Jasmine, in addition to being a very beautiful and sexy lady, I am enamored with your intelligence and articulate tale.

Like you, in my "youth," I attracted a variety of attention that, at times, just astonied me. Yes, I was blessed with a physique of a well-tuned athlete. Hence, I gave the appearance of being very confident.

Of course, the years have caught up to me. Many nights caring for children and/or developing my career have caused my once tight body to numerous sags, wrinkles and grey hair. Despite my failing beauty, over the years, I've continued to read, travel and add a few hobbies. as a result, I believe I am more intelligent, well-rounded and articulate individual. Sadly, this is rarely appreciated as "the package" has become a bit old-fashion.

Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.
Absolutely gorgeous! I would happily give any one of these pics a thick, gooey tribute... 😈

I'm almost 10 years older than you, and seeing those wonderful pictures of you in your younger years makes me wish I'd kept the risque ones I had of me during that part of my life. I can't claim to have been as beautiful as you were during the comparable part of my life, but it would have been nice to look back on them and even share them with others in the same spirit which you have. Nonetheless, I admire you for your courage in sharing these little trips down memory lane. I can certainly relate to your thoughts about not attracting the attention of others in the same way you did back then, but somehow I know in my heart that, despite the passing of the years, you are still a beautiful woman.

Hello Everyone,

So true, and the pics are beautiful ❤️

Wow you are absolutely stunning. Your eyes and smile seem so radiant and draw me in. I’m sure you drive men crazy just by looking at them. Such Beautiful pictures.
I dated grannies for about 7 years, loved it and them!

Hello Everyone,

My GOD, your tits are so erotic, beautiful, painfully exquisite!

I would LOVE to see them now, with some more age and character … god, I am really on a wave of desire for you, but I bet your even more exquisite now…

I Don’t know whether to thank you profusely or get upset at this unexpected and overwhelming desire…

Thanks…?

;-)

Reactions: TJX
Hello Everyone,

Beautiful set of very erotic pics and I am sure you still look as good x

Hello Everyone,

What a smile

@Jasmine45, what's the significance of "Buffalo" and "Keys?"

The "Pregnant" photo is absolutely gorgeous

Hello UtilityCurve,

Many of my scanned personal photographs are labeled or named by where they were taken. Thus, those names…

Thank you. Yes, my breasts received much attention and many compliments when I was pregnant! As I had never been a “big girl” in that way before (or after) it was quite interesting to see how the world in general and men in particular behaved towards a woman with larger breasts.

As I recall, my husband didn’t mind my larger breasts and indeed during that period some new larger-breast kinks and fantasies were revealed and explored.

😘

Hello Everyone,

Your images are absolutely stunning! I love your smile and you have such a gorgeous body. Thank you for sharing :)

I'm almost 10 years older than you, and seeing those wonderful pictures of you in your younger years makes me wish I'd kept the risque ones I had of me during that part of my life. I can't claim to have been as beautiful as you were during the comparable part of my life, but it would have been nice to look back on them and even share them with others in the same spirit which you have. Nonetheless, I admire you for your courage in sharing these little trips down memory lane. I can certainly relate to your thoughts about not attracting the attention of others in the same way you did back then, but somehow I know in my heart that, despite the passing of the years, you are still a beautiful woman.
I bet you are a beautiful woman as well. Don't be afraid to post pics of yourself now as you are. 99% of the people on Herr are very supportive.

Hello Everyone,

You said this so well. I love mature women. They do get overlooked and those passing them by are missing out on so much.
Thank you for sharing.

Hello Everyone,

Your pics were beautiful. I am close to your age. I fight daily the affects of aging. Working hard in the gym and I do it because it makes me feel good about myself. Don’t judge yourself too harshly. Being beautiful on the inside is more important. I bet you are just as beautiful today as you were then. We all deserve respect no matter how we look. A person can be gorgeous on the outside, but have a terrible heart. I hope you find beauty within yourself. You sound like an amazing, intelligent, BEAUTIFUL woman and I bet you can still find that girl of past if you look at yourself in the mirror. She is still there. ❤️

Hello Everyone,

Those are beautiful pictures! You remind me of my beautiful wife at that age.

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread.
I can understand the reason for a post like this. But these images just scream AI image. So, why so much AI touch up? If these are even real pictures, why not post the real images?

I can understand the reason for a post like this. But these images just scream AI image. So, why so much AI touch up? If these are even real pictures, why not post the real images?
Hello Dkak001,
Years ago, I took it as a compliment when a man asked if my breasts were real. I'm trying hard to take your comments in the same vein.
I wish you a happy day.

i've come back and looked at these pics multiple times.

for some reason, progression pics (through age or elsewise) fascinate me.

you are a beautiful women with a very sexy body!!

thanks again for sharing.

I truly hope that your pretty smile still often frequents your face, sure it still will be a delightful sight to behold.
Even more sure you will never be lacking someone to chat with ever again

Jasmine, I'm sure I would still be captivated by your smile and eyes and emotionally blind to any possible imperfections.

Your set of pictures here are absolutely delightful to find. I love the natural look for any woman who finds enjoyment in showing her body from various angles. Each of your pictures has a distinctively relaxed, natural and sensuously alluring quality, not only because of the sheer beauty of your body but your smile in those photos that show your face gave a warm, welcoming and contented ambience to the whole set of photos. VERY nice. Thank you for posting these.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Wow! Outstanding pics!

Back