Naked before him - CMnf

View attachment 2376833
Let's hope that bull whip is a prop and not the plan.
I love his hand firmly in her hair, and the way she leans into his leg. Trust with a little tension equals arousal
I'm sure it's staged, and as you say, it had better be! However, I'd say she's acting fairly apprehensive quite convincingly, but still trusting.

The woman seems more assertive here. Undressing for the men's pleasure 😍
View attachment 2377138
I like how the photographer deliberately made her in focus and the watchers out of focus. A neat trick to remind us who the center of attention is. I'd say she likes being watched, being the object of admiration and desire. Double the pleasure (twins?)

I like how the photographer deliberately made her in focus and the watchers out of focus. A neat trick to remind us who the center of attention is. I'd say she likes being watched, being the object of admiration and desire. Double the pleasure (twins?)
Yes, it's all about her and what she wants. The things look like are discussing her body.

Hmmm - yes. I've wondered about that too.
I think she is sitting on a small table perhaps?
And maybe her right foot is propped on the arm rest of the chair occupied by the man whose back is to the photographer? The other foot seems propped at a different height and very close to the end table with the wine bottle. Difficult to tell...
View attachment 2373186
What do you think?

Edit: I only just now noticed that she is leashed as well...you can see the chain held in the standing man's left hand. That adds a whole new layer to the control being exerted upon her....
Every time I see this image, my pulse quickens, my breathing increases and I have a general “oh fuck” moment.
I imagine myself in that photo
A

Hmmm - yes. I've wondered about that too.
I think she is sitting on a small table perhaps?
And maybe her right foot is propped on the arm rest of the chair occupied by the man whose back is to the photographer? The other foot seems propped at a different height and very close to the end table with the wine bottle. Difficult to tell...
View attachment 2373186
What do you think?

Edit: I only just now noticed that she is leashed as well...you can see the chain held in the standing man's left hand. That adds a whole new layer to the control being exerted upon her....
Yes, this another classic pic from the archives. You know her mind is racing.

This reminds me of your point the other day about the photographer being a further presence in the room, rather than the photo just being the result of a "neutral" camera.

Effectively, we are seeing her here from the perspective of a third man sitting across from the other two, so that she is aware of being the focus of attention from both sides. Such a man would be aware of the other two in the background of the woman he's looking at, but they'd be out of focus, literally and metaphorically.

I love this. I think guys often see CMNF as being for their benefit—like we’re putting on a show for them. No, we’re doing it for ourselves. Your job is to be a good audience!

Fingers-Wall-copy.gif

Back