Naked before him - CMnf

It really depends on which ones get reported.

There's a TON of things that shouldn't be posted.
  • Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain “sexually explicit conduct”, which the government defines as:
  • Actual or simulated:
  • sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
But between persons and trees is okay.

She walked in the house from the garage. Hung up her coat. Then walked down the hall to Daddy's office, leaving a trail of her shoes, dress, panties and bra.

"Hi Daddy! I'm home"

Otk naked, relaxed, controlled, anticipating.
I love this combination of feeling helplessly exposed/controlled over his knee, hand twisted firmly in my hair, his hardening cock pressing against my belly as he begins to spank and tease me. So vulnerable in nakedness. Needing/craving this closeness, the safety of being held this way. The weird mixed feelings about wanting/needing to be spanked with his bare hand, the pain and control, the inspection and teasing, the proof I am a pain slut as my wetness increases exponentially as the session proceeds. Loving the sensation play/pain combined with this edging/ teasing/denial. So overtly his to decide how long, how much, what and when. My submission stroked as I fall deeper into just giving myself over to him.
Yes yes yes yes yes

I love this combination of feeling helplessly exposed/controlled over his knee, hand twisted firmly in my hair, his hardening cock pressing against my belly as he begins to spank and tease me. So vulnerable in nakedness. Needing/craving this closeness, the safety of being held this way. The weird mixed feelings about wanting/needing to be spanked with his bare hand, the pain and control, the inspection and teasing, the proof I am a pain slut as my wetness increases exponentially as the session proceeds. Loving the sensation play/pain combined with this edging/ teasing/denial. So overtly his to decide how long, how much, what and when. My submission stroked as I fall deeper into just giving myself over to him.
Yes yes yes yes yes
What I want to hear from my crush.

Yes yes yes yes yes
Beautifully put! Yes … it’s the tension between feeling ashamed and vulnerable and cherished and protected.

Inspected … another big yes … his fingers coaxing my nipples … teasing my clit … gauging how I respond to his caresses … how eagerly I submit … .

I want his cock in my mouth so bad, but also I love that he’s fully clothed and I’m so exposed. Take care of me, daddy. I don’t know what I want.

But between persons and trees is okay.
The trees are having intercourse,
But only after dark,
They would not frighten people
With their frolics in the park.
But now's the time for nudity
As their foliage is stripped;
And they can love the rude you see
As the bare bark is gripped
By such a need and such a silvan force
That when it's time they give thumbs up
To late-night intercourse