Names I like to be called by the men that I am servicing

I know that I am somewhat submissive because I get excited when I am told what to do, but I'm not certain that classifies me as a submissive. There are many things I won't do, but if my date bats her lashes at me and looks down towards her feet I will drop to my knees and wait expectantly and just hope she will get really nasty with me, my panties practically dripping, if I happen to wear them. Usually an older women or men will naturally call me nasty names, like little cunt, cum dump, rug muncher, ass lover, dyke bitch,cunt sucker, stuff like that. Younger girls are nastier, the ones I know like giving me directions, and love degrading me, but love me later. I don't know why it excites me when I am degraded, but I totally feel loved and wanted, needed, and in control of their sex. Swallowing a mans cum or having a woman press my head into her gives me a sense of fulfillment. Anyone else think they can explain it?
I love this question probably because I’m submissive, cock, sucking, bitch!
Maybe it goes to the initial question of, Why do we do what we do I mean, the seeking out of degrading and humiliating sexual situations. After that, What did we get from these situations?
I think it’s healthy that swallowing a man’s cum and eating a woman’s pussy a sense of fulfillment.
That’s kind of the way I feel, “this hunky alpha man chose me, chose me to take his cock into my mouth and throat, and finally into my ass and shot his fucking load there! “

It would be different if I used every degrading humiliating situation has confirmation of what a weak, pathetic, loser, piece of shit I am!!

I think I’m into this stuff, submission, humiliation, defilement as a way of giving up control, leaving it all behind, I have altogether too much of that in real life. This complete and total lack of control, acceptance that my body has been ceded to another or others for possibly the most personal and even base use I can think of…..
This letting go of all that, ethics, morals, fears and expectations is very freeing!
Revel in your fulfillment, suck lots of cock, eat, lots of cum and especially lots of pussy!!!
Does this help at all?
bbb

I love this question probably because I’m submissive, cock, sucking, bitch!
Maybe it goes to the initial question of, Why do we do what we do I mean, the seeking out of degrading and humiliating sexual situations. After that, What did we get from these situations?
I think it’s healthy that swallowing a man’s cum and eating a woman’s pussy a sense of fulfillment.
That’s kind of the way I feel, “this hunky alpha man chose me, chose me to take his cock into my mouth and throat, and finally into my ass and shot his fucking load there! “

It would be different if I used every degrading humiliating situation has confirmation of what a weak, pathetic, loser, piece of shit I am!!

I think I’m into this stuff, submission, humiliation, defilement as a way of giving up control, leaving it all behind, I have altogether too much of that in real life. This complete and total lack of control, acceptance that my body has been ceded to another or others for possibly the most personal and even base use I can think of…..
This letting go of all that, ethics, morals, fears and expectations is very freeing!
Revel in your fulfillment, suck lots of cock, eat, lots of cum and especially lots of pussy!!!
Does this help at all?
bbb
Loved it when my gay top called me his fucktoy, etc.

I like being referred to by the title, Cocksucker, not as an insult, but simply as an accurate description of what I truly am. I love sucking cock. I AM a Cocksucker.

Back