Nano Quitters R Us

congrats, Calli :rose:

(i'm not 100% sure i know what i am congratulating you for :cool: . . . but i know it's about writing -- and you are bang-up, knock-'em-dead in that regard).

:)

I am dead tired. Thanks to Calli for flogging me towards the end. I never realized I had Sub tendencies. :rolleyes:

Oh, and that spike heel back massage was just the thing to work the cramps out of my back. ;)

Tzara said:

I am dead tired. Thanks to Calli for flogging me towards the end. I never realized I had Sub tendencies. :rolleyes:

Oh, and that spike heel back massage was just the thing to work the cramps out of my back. ;)
Woohoo for you! congrats ... :) you're a winner.

Tzara said:

I think those are procrastination tendencies...
Congratulations, T-Man! I knew you could do it!

:nana: :nana: :nana: because you gotta dance

Tzara said:

congrats, Seattle.

:)

Tzara said:

Wow congratulations! For finishing and for the flogging/spiked heel massage.... I know Calli is very particular about who she flogs, this speaks very highly of you :)

Coolness, Tz and Calli. (Anyone else?)

Did it last year, it's equal part torture and a constant high.

i tried to do it this past november, but i realized that i'm not a "sit down and write a certain amount of words, for a certain period of time" kind of girl. it's discouraging, because i too write basically everyday. how do i stop the guilt trip? i am very happy with the collection of scraps and scribblings i have everywhere. but none of them have more than 750 words. that's right, i've never written a story i like, that ended up counting more than 750 words. i wish i could input everything i've taken the time and creative spontinaity to write, and say yes, i have 50,000 publication worthy words. but that sorta ruines the whole point of killing yourself over the course of a month. it's so wierd.

Back