Nerdy BBW's

But what I'm saying is that wearing glasses DOESN'T make a person nerdy. Most of the pictures in this thread are just women in glasses.

They're BBW's .... We like them! they represent "Nerdy" to us and other people.... It's up to interpretation not here to piss in anyone's coffee..... This threads been here for quite some time without a complaint

They're BBW's .... We like them! they represent "Nerdy" to us and other people.... It's up to interpretation not here to piss in anyone's coffee..... This threads been here for quite some time without a complaint

I just asked a question as to why glasses make a women nerdy.

Not my call, We're not into other guys......

We like Nerdy Women......

Geeze lighten up.......

My statements are:

Glasses do not make a person nerdy
There are too many just-in-glasses BBWs in this thread, calling for the thread to be better called "BBWs in Glasses"

Sheesh! Me lighten up?

My statements are:

Glasses do not make a person nerdy
There are too many just-in-glasses BBWs in this thread, calling for the thread to be better called "BBWs in Glasses"

Sheesh! Me lighten up?

Yes you..... This thred has been doing ok for almost 2 years and your the FIRST complaint.... If you don't like or agree with the pics/content DON'T Follow it

End of story.... Shit you're fucking cranky tonight

Yes you..... This thred has been doing ok for almost 2 years and your the FIRST complaint.... If you don't like or agree with the pics/content DON'T Follow it

End of story.... Shit you're fucking cranky tonight

I ask a question, make a statement, and you question me.

And yes I am cranky! Too many fucking faux patriots saying "Happy Memorial Day" and not understanding why that's extremely disrespectful.

I ask a question, make a statement, and you question me.

And yes I am cranky! Too many fucking faux patriots saying "Happy Memorial Day" and not understanding why that's extremely disrespectful.

I understand don't ake it out on us... My Father in Law is buried in Arlington 4th Marine Division SSGT who earned the Silver Star on Tinian and spent his FUCKING 21st birthday fighting on IWO Jima

So WE understand and leave this thread alone take your piss attitude elsewhere

I understand don't ake it out on us... My Father in Law is buried in Arlington 4th Marine Division SSGT who earned the Silver Star on Tinian and spent his FUCKING 21st birthday fighting on IWO Jima

So WE understand and leave this thread alone take your piss attitude elsewhere

But my original question still stands: Why does glasses alone make a woman nerdy?

When you have a bug up your ass you can be a prick

Oh this is NOTHING. You should see me when my glucose is low!!!

Now, now children behave yourselves. LOL

I work at a university, in the department that manages the campus computer system (excess of 100 people...mostly women.) Many shapes and sizes but a majority are BBW...with glasses. :devil::devil::devil:

This is fmn's thred...she calls the shots. ;):kiss:

I tell you, nothing gets me going like a BBW in nerd glasses, her hair in pigtails, and a nerd shirt...sign me up!!

Back