Nerdy BBW's

I love seeing people in nerd shirts! I usually see a few at the gym, and that's quite fun. Definitely makes me give a second look.

I tell you, nothing gets me going like a BBW in nerd glasses, her hair in pigtails, and a nerd shirt...sign me up!!

I love seeing people in nerd shirts! I usually see a few at the gym, and that's quite fun. Definitely makes me give a second look.

My ex girlfriend used to wear my Green Day shirt (was super tight on her, made her tits look fucking huge) and pigtails and steal my glasses and strut around like that in her boy shorts. Talk about sexy!!

Where are you guys in my life? I'm sitting here with my glasses in a Calvin & Hobbes/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover shirt and Super Mario undies and my Groot LootCrate socks (okay I'm not wearing ALL of those things at this moment, but I do own them, and I am wearing glasses and Mario undies). In fact I have what one might (and does, if you are a friend) call a problem with nerd shirts. I have so many, I consider "dressing up" any thing one solid color. I get them in the mail having forgotten what I ordered. One of my male friends always has to check with me to see if I already have something he wants. The one he didn't ask me about, I have, of course... but if we ever want to be close to matching, I do have 2 other IT Crowd t-shirts.

My point is, other than the fry guy at Five Guys who stares at my nerd-clad chest while smiling and dumping extras in my bag (and one **brony, but I have my limits). I don't typically attract people.

**Disclaimer Edit(lest I should offend): Being a brony was not the actual limit. Although, the limit had something to do with the fact that I'm too old to be with someone who's MAIN descriptor has to do with sexual cartoons. I enjoy a dirty cartoon or hentai as much (or more than) any other girl who's not really into anime otherwise (just not my thing), but when that's all there IS... Sorry. Off-topic rant.

Last edited:
Where are you guys in my life? I'm sitting here with my glasses in a Calvin & Hobbes/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover shirt and Super Mario undies and my Groot LootCrate socks (okay I'm not wearing ALL of those things at this moment, but I do own them, and I am wearing glasses and Mario undies). In fact I have what one might (and does, if you are a friend) call a problem with nerd shirts. I have so many, I consider "dressing up" any thing one solid color. I get them in the mail having forgotten what I ordered. One of my male friends always has to check with me to see if I already have something he wants. The one he didn't ask me about, I have, of course... but if we ever want to be close to matching, I do have 2 other IT Crowd t-shirts.

My point is, other than the fry guy at Five Guys who stares at my nerd-clad chest while smiling and dumping extras in my bag (and one **brony, but I have my limits). I don't typically attract people.

**Disclaimer Edit(lest I should offend): Being a brony was not the actual limit. Although, the limit had something to do with the fact that I'm too old to be with someone who's MAIN descriptor has to do with sexual cartoons. I enjoy a dirty cartoon or hentai as much (or more than) any other girl who's not really into anime otherwise (just not my thing), but when that's all there IS... Sorry. Off-topic rant.

It's all good.... We watched Guardians last night.... We hope they make another

To old? Never to old..... I'm 46 hubby's 58 an we have tons o fun

To old? Never to old..... I'm 46 hubby's 58 an we have tons o fun

Fun? Sure. He actually asked me out because I didn't freak out over the pictures on his phone. In fact, I liked some of them. I enjoy sexual topics, obviously, and there are very few that would disgust or upset me. But after 2.5 dates I realized that the pictures weren't "fun" for him; they defined him.

And when I say "too old" I mean I am no longer at Relationship Maturity Level: High School. There are a great many thing I will never be too old for. Though I might get some strange looks...

Also, they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (I'm ridiculously excited). I believe it's slated for 2017. And Chris Pratt has hinted he will be playing Starlord in several films, including one or two non-Guardians movies. Of course, there can never be too much Chris Pratt.

Also, they are making a Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (I'm ridiculously excited). I believe it's slated for 2017. And Chris Pratt has hinted he will be playing Starlord in several films, including one or two non-Guardians movies. Of course, there can never be too much Chris Pratt.

CAN'T WAIT :devil:

Back