Nerdy BBW's

I had to do a google search to find this thred!

Hi Yall! I'm Sarah, and geeky/nerdy in my own little way. I'm pretty sure in some previous life I was British, I'm a big fab of British culture and tv. I'm a huge fan of Sherlock & The Doctor.

So this is sorta me in a nut shell!

Hi Yall! I'm Sarah, and geeky/nerdy in my own little way. I'm pretty sure in some previous life I was British, I'm a big fab of British culture and tv. I'm a huge fan of Sherlock & The Doctor.

And I'm a fan of Nerdy BBW's

:devil:

948_1000.jpg
OMG!!! I need to have you sit on my face and then take me balls deep in your plump, smooth pussy!!!!!'mmmmm

Welcome! Any fan of Sherlock and Doctor Who is good peeps in my book! :D ... That's right I said peeps. :cool:

Good morning Ladies and Gents! Welcome to all the newcomers! I see there is another British lover in the house! Love it!

A morning fantasy: You're in bed with a special someone, or, as is my case, special people. It's a tangled pile of arms, legs, cock, and pussy. Everyone wakes with smiles on their faces, only to repeat what they did to put those smiles in their faces.

:kiss:'s for all. A big wet juicy :kiss: for followmenow6969 :heart:

Good morning Ladies and Gents! Welcome to all the newcomers! I see there is another British lover in the house! Love it!

A morning fantasy: You're in bed with a special someone, or, as is my case, special people. It's a tangled pile of arms, legs, cock, and pussy. Everyone wakes with smiles on their faces, only to repeat what they did to put those smiles in their faces.

:kiss:'s for all. A big wet juicy :kiss: for followmenow6969 :heart:

Morning Sexy Kit_Kat .... Wait till we get together and post a few pics of 2 Hot Sexy BBW's

OMG :D

:devil:

Hump day is indeed fantastic, but tomorrow is Friday...weekends are prime time for bed action!

As a fellow fan of all things British, especially the Doctor and Sherlock, I had to say "Hi!":D

Back