Nerdy BBW's

It's been a classic Doctor Who nerd day for me. I'm continuing in my quest to watch all existing classic episodes before the 50th anniversary. Yup...I'm insane.

no your not I'm trying to do the same why do some episodes don't exist anymore! ugh

You aren't insane. You are awesome!!! <3<3 I can't wait for the 50th! #10 & #11 on the same screen! I think I may have a Whogasm.

It's been a classic Doctor Who nerd day for me. I'm continuing in my quest to watch all existing classic episodes before the 50th anniversary. Yup...I'm insane.

I agree! You're awesome!!! I wish I had netflix right now so I could do that. Stupid grown up "responsiblities"! Ugh. ;)

Just thinking of them both on on together makes me do my happy dance!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! Now if Sherlock will air in america at the same time as the UK in will be in heaven! :D

I agree! You're awesome!!! I wish I had netflix right now so I could do that. Stupid grown up "responsiblities"! Ugh. ;)

Just thinking of them both on on together makes me do my happy dance!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! Now if Sherlock will air in america at the same time as the UK in will be in heaven! :D

Not going to happen. :( Looking like mid 2014 from what I hear. :(

BOOOO!! No fair! I miss my hedgehog!! ... wait no one will get that reference. *falls into pit of Sherlock-less depression* :(

Awwww don't be depressed. That's why there is Netflix. I just want to know how he didn't "fall" and what he did those 18 months.
I feel you may need this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 496
Awwww don't be depressed. That's why there is Netflix. I just want to know how he didn't "fall" and what he did those 18 months.
I feel you may need this...

:heart: it!! That might stave off my craving for Sherlock ... for a little while anyways.:D

It's been a rough wait.

You aren't kidding. Harry Potter fandom will get new stuff before season 3 comes out... oh wait that's happening. :)

Back