Nerdy BBW's

Good afternoon to all the nerdy beauties and my fellow lovers of nerdy beauties.

Can't complain. I'm being lazy on the couch and continuing my trek through classic Doctor Who.

This is horrible because I'm not sure which Doctor it is, I'm thinking 3, but he fought some mannequin, and they look like look the same ones from 9. The first episode where he meets Rose.

I always thought it was cool how the old always comrs back to the new.

Damn... beautiful nerd girls watching the Doctor on a lazy day. Sounds like something from my own fantasies.

Catching up on the classic stuff myself.

This is horrible because I'm not sure which Doctor it is, I'm thinking 3, but he fought some mannequin, and they look like look the same ones from 9. The first episode where he meets Rose.

I always thought it was cool how the old always comrs back to the new.

Yes indeed the third Doctor ^_^ I'm just starting his final season now and I'm eager to dive into Tom Baker.

Damn... beautiful nerd girls watching the Doctor on a lazy day. Sounds like something from my own fantasies.

Catching up on the classic stuff myself.

It's a fantastic way to spend the weekend. Where are you at with the classic episodes?

A nerdy BBW?

I've been fortunate enough to be with several BBWs in the past 5 years. They were anything but nerdy. They had great personalities, were very well groomed and absolute fun to be with.

Maybe it's just the reference to the glasses that equates any woman wearing glasses to being a nerd.

Nope, I haven't met any nerdy BBWs just great looking ones - and - oh yes - great figures to boot. :eek:

Yes indeed the third Doctor ^_^ I'm just starting his final season now and I'm eager to dive into Tom Baker.
It's a fantastic way to spend the weekend. Where are you at with the classic episodes?

I' just finished a 5 part Tom Baker series on Netflix. The older episodes are a bit jumbled so I never know when I pick the next batch who the Doctor will be.

So far, they're a lot of fun. The episodes I'm watching have #7, and Im surprised he's not as popular as some of the others, he's really great.

Anyone want to go to work for me? I will syay home in bed and just relax and stuff ;) , you go have fun at my job!

Hello, all! I am a nerdy BHM who loves all BBW, especially the nerdy ones!

Would love to curl up with a lovely under a blanket and watch Dr. Who all day long, only pausing for some under cover loving.

Back