Nerdy BBW's

Chubby-Girl-Nude-in-Field-librarian-glasses-nudist-naked-outside-glasses-bbw-teen.jpg

Well,

HELLO THERE.....

:devil:

It's officially less than 2 months till the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary! 💙💙

Wow will they use all the Doctors in some way in that special. They used three Doctors at 20 and five at 30 I think. Cant remember

Wow will they use all the Doctors in some way in that special. They used three Doctors at 20 and five at 30 I think. Cant remember

Steven Moffat is keeping most details under wraps. I know #10 (swoon) and #11 will be in it and it is titled "The Day of the Doctor".

Steven Moffat is keeping most details under wraps. I know #10 (swoon) and #11 will be in it and it is titled "The Day of the Doctor".
Rose will be there, for a few minutes. The Christmas special is rumored to have more Doctors, and the Master!

It's officially less than 2 months till the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary! 💙💙

Yay!!! So excited! We should do a viewing party! As the show is on make a thread of comments about the show... And David's hair!!! Lol ;)

Yay!!! So excited! We should do a viewing party! As the show is on make a thread of comments about the show... And David's hair!!! Lol ;)

I love David's hair!!! A Doctor Who 50th Anniversary thread... Hmmmmm... I like it! But, I probably won't be watching live. I'm involved with a big charity event that runs all Thanksgiving week. And the show is that Saturday.

Rose will be there, for a few minutes. The Christmas special is rumored to have more Doctors, and the Master!

Christmas special is Matt Smith's last episode. Then we get the older and darker Peter Capaldi. That plays well into my older man fetish. :)

So one of the Doctor Who facebook pages just posted the question about why so many people either love or hate Rose Tyler... what do you guys think? Who is your favorite Doctor and companion? Would have rather seen a companion with a different Doctor?

Tom baker was my fav doctor. It was with him as the doctor that o spent a lot of time hiding behind the couch scared as a youngster :) and I liked ace as a companion

Tom Baker was the Dr. I first found in the early 80's. My favorite companion was Sarah Jane. She was so smart, but so clueless.

So one of the Doctor Who facebook pages just posted the question about why so many people either love or hate Rose Tyler... what do you guys think? Who is your favorite Doctor and companion? Would have rather seen a companion with a different Doctor?

David Tennant #10 *swoon* I liked Rose. I think she was perfect for #10. The Pond's have been my favorite companions. That's all 3 Pond's, Amy, Rory, & River. I like Clara. I'm very interested to see what happens with this story line of her being born to save the Doctor.

David Tennant #10 *swoon* I liked Rose. I think she was perfect for #10. The Pond's have been my favorite companions. That's all 3 Pond's, Amy, Rory, & River. I like Clara. I'm very interested to see what happens with this story line of her being born to save the Doctor.
I know, my friend and I want to know what is going to happen. We were talking Matt and Clara have such a protective brother sister type relationship. It makes you wonder.

Anyone think River will be back before the end of Matt? I don't think Moffatt will let us hang on how she got her sonic screwdriver.

Back