Nerdy BBW's

Hello, everyone, new to this thread, but as we're talking Doctor Who, I thought I'd drop in and say hi.

I'm also a Tom Baker man, though I also enjoy the Jon Pertwee era. Nice to see some love for Ace - those thighs! And I don't know if River counts as a companion, but she's AMAZING!

So one of the Doctor Who facebook pages just posted the question about why so many people either love or hate Rose Tyler... what do you guys think? Who is your favorite Doctor and companion? Would have rather seen a companion with a different Doctor?

I never really liked Rose. She seemed to overreact to everything. I also hated the way she strung Mickey along.

I have always liked Martha. She was smart, even at the end when she realized her affection towards the Doctor would never be returned.

I love David's hair!!! A Doctor Who 50th Anniversary thread... Hmmmmm... I like it! But, I probably won't be watching live. I'm involved with a big charity event that runs all Thanksgiving week. And the show is that Saturday.

Lop. David's hair should have it's own line in the credits!! It is a character all by itself. I just wanna run my hand through it & muss it!! Haha.

Christmas special is Matt Smith's last episode. Then we get the older and darker Peter Capaldi. That plays well into my older man fetish. :)

I love the idea of an older doctor too. And as far as I'm concerned bring on the darkness! I feel like that will make the show more intense. Matt eventually grew on me but I never loved him as much as David or even Christopher. I would love to watch the classic Dr Who but I don't have Netflix at the moment. :(

So one of the Doctor Who facebook pages just posted the question about why so many people either love or hate Rose Tyler... what do you guys think? Who is your favorite Doctor and companion? Would have rather seen a companion with a different Doctor?

I haven't seen every episode but I like Danna better than Rose, I would love see her longer because her character was changing so much I love character development

I haven't seen every episode but I like Danna better than Rose, I would love see her longer because her character was changing so much I love character development

I like Donna. She was finding herself. After all, she had been left at the alter by an alien.

I like Donna. She was finding herself. After all, she had been left at the alter by an alien.

I liked Donna, too. I was glad that the writers didn't make her another unrequited love interest for the Doctor and instead made her a partner and friend.

I liked Donna, too. I was glad that the writers didn't make her another unrequited love interest for the Doctor and instead made her a partner and friend.

Yep Donna was my favorite by far. She had so much sass & personality. She told it like it was & wasn't afraid to call him on his bullshit. Can you imagine Donna being Nine's companion? Sass overload. They would get nothing done because they'd be too busy arguing. Lol.

Although I did like Rose by the end. She was kind of annoying at first but she grew on me. :)

Never did warm up to Martha really. She was ok but didn't seem to have as much personality as the others. Adored Rory but Amy was ... meh for me.

__glasses-tattooed-girl-nude-in-the-forest-4_bbw-girls__27091.jpg

I hope this is more to your liking...

Back