Nerdy BBW's

Always enjoyed nerdy BBWs, two of my favorite things. Particularly those who read and or appreciate math humor.

Very cool :)

What's on your summer reading list?

Well I'll be looking out for the third and final installment of Deborah Harkness' All Souls Trilogy ( got a mega character crush on her vampire hero Matthew Clairmont )

I have a few books on my Kindle that I've yet to read....Some Julia Quinn Regency romances, and there's an erotic novel called Wedding Games I'm really going to enjoy.

I'm currently on an unabridged audiobook of AJ Hartley and David Hewson's novel about Hamlet ( read by....*swooon* Richard Armitage )

In paper back I've also got some Georgette Heyer to read too.

What about you ?

Well I'll be looking out for the third and final installment of Deborah Harkness' All Souls Trilogy ( got a mega character crush on her vampire hero Matthew Clairmont )

I have a few books on my Kindle that I've yet to read....Some Julia Quinn Regency romances, and there's an erotic novel called Wedding Games I'm really going to enjoy.

I'm currently on an unabridged audiobook of AJ Hartley and David Hewson's novel about Hamlet ( read by....*swooon* Richard Armitage )

What about you ?

That's a very good reading list :)

I hadn't heard of the All Souls Trilogy, but it looks interesting.

What're you looking forward to in Wedding Games?

As for me, it's kind of a mixed bag. I tend to stick with non fiction, so I'm trying to break that up a bit. I picked up 2/3rds of the Mars Trilogy yesterday, am debating jumping on the George R.R. Martin bandwagon too.

In the non fiction camp, there's basically two piles: stuff on the rise of nationalism and stuff related to quality engineering for work. The latter is super exciting.

Kind of feel like I should add something else to the queue, but I'm not sure what.

What about you ?

My friend tricked me into the All Souls Trilogy while on vacation one year. Had no idea it wasn't a stand alone!

I was slightly afraid I'd get caught when I took these! I started this book today.

Last edited:
Back