Nerdy BBW's

Well hello again...

Good to be back after a long hiatus...such is life...

How are all of the BBW today?

That's a very good reading list :)

I hadn't heard of the All Souls Trilogy, but it looks interesting.

What're you looking forward to in Wedding Games?

As for me, it's kind of a mixed bag. I tend to stick with non fiction, so I'm trying to break that up a bit. I picked up 2/3rds of the Mars Trilogy yesterday, am debating jumping on the George R.R. Martin bandwagon too.

In the non fiction camp, there's basically two piles: stuff on the rise of nationalism and stuff related to quality engineering for work. The latter is super exciting.

Kind of feel like I should add something else to the queue, but I'm not sure what.

Sounds like a pretty full list. All Souls Trilogy is amazing. Vampires, Witches, Daemons, Alchemy and time travel !

Wedding Games has a heroine who has a bit of a fascination with the allure of brides but doesn't appear ready for going up the aisle herself. She meets a hot guy at her cousin's wedding and the fun begins....

Just looked up George R R Martin. He looks pretty cool. I might check him out some more. And the Mars Trilogy looks like an amazing storyline.

Sounds like a pretty full list. All Souls Trilogy is amazing. Vampires, Witches, Daemons, Alchemy and time travel !

Wedding Games has a heroine who has a bit of a fascination with the allure of brides but doesn't appear ready for going up the aisle herself. She meets a hot guy at her cousin's wedding and the fun begins....

Just looked up George R R Martin. He looks pretty cool. I might check him out some more. And the Mars Trilogy looks like an amazing storyline.

George R.R. Martin is good, I've read a little of his work. He's similar to Robert Jordan in the depth of his stories, but also a touch more dark and visceral.

I'll let you know how the Mars Trilogy turns out, I have high hopes.

Wedding Games sounds very interesting, I like that idea of meeting someone at a wedding and moving on to other risqué things in a sort of carnivalesque environment.

How's your day been overall?

Good morning everyone. Sunny Saturday here :D.

Total absolute BBW Admirer myself.

So what if you're a bigger guy ? What are we labeled as ?

I don't Fat Bastard Dan counts as I used to call my roommate (drunkenly).

Ideas ?

Good morning everyone. Sunny Saturday here :D.

Total absolute BBW Admirer myself.

So what if you're a bigger guy ? What are we labeled as ?

I don't Fat Bastard Dan counts as I used to call my roommate (drunkenly).

Ideas ?

If you stand and look down can you see your cock? :D

ROFL...yes i can see my cock and then some. Definitely not lacking there from what i've been told through the years.

im 6 foot 3 about 275... definitely have a permanent winter coat going on :D.

ROFL...yes i can see my cock and then some. Definitely not lacking there from what i've been told through the years.

Sounds like you and my hubby are similar he's 6'4" 260 no body hair bu a beard and lot of ink

No ink for me. I have a beard though, and usually keep my head pretty shaved down.

I have more than enough body scars i don't see the point of ink. Hell stab me the right way and i'll empty from the inside out :eek:

And named after Thor's hammer ? ! Oooh a viking.

Well given that I'm from the North of England and have more than a bit of red in my hair, the chances are good that there Viking ancestry on my Father's side of the family.....

They just about took over the North of England...

And named after Thor's hammer ? ! Oooh a viking.

Well given that I'm from the North of England and have more than a bit of red in my hair, the chances are good that there Viking ancestry on my Father's side of the family.....

They just about took over the North of England...

Hey sexy :kiss:

Back