New Weekly Challenge

Rework a fairy tale?

Perhaps you could point us new guys towards past submissions. Just to see what is acceptable

Here are some past challenge threads
Here are some threads folds have started:
Poetry Challenge for May 9 to 16 - song inspired.
Poetry Challenge for First Week of May
Earth Day Challenge
Weekly Challenge: April. Fool.

As you can see, there are no strict rules. Just go ahead and start a new thread with you poetry suggestion!:)
And perhaps reference your link from here.

And here's the challenge thread
Fairy Tale Challenge

I'll have to get around to another kitty flash, UYS. Anyone have an idea for this week's challenge?

I'll have to get around to another kitty flash, UYS. Anyone have an idea for this week's challenge?

i do, but i think there were a few others with stuff in mind so i'm happy to sit back and wait.

i also expect to be pretty busy this week, cracking the whip and stuff (non BDSM-related) so might not be overburdened with free time.

so - anyone got anything they wanna throw out there?

Gets me thinking of twinkle, twinkle little star (or bat).
Twinkle twinkle little kitty
what makes you so pretty
provocative pleasing pussy
so sweet yet such a hussy

No weekly challenges anymore or is it summer hiatus?

well maybe i should have put the Butty List here, but lots of people seem to be missing in action right now ... if you post your challenge, Boo, it might bring some of them out of the wings, so go for it :rose:

I missed my Birthday here, so let's do it now. For my gift I want to go somewhere. Anywhere beautiful. I would like to see it in form, but that doesn't matter.

Weave it with whimsy.
Jazz up the sound.
Douse it in divinity,
and Magick abound.

I am NOT interested in how you wrote it. I dont care about anything except how well it gets me to where you want to take me. So dont torture yourself w/ semantics or poetics or whatever. Just take me away from here, for a minute, or an hour or a day! Please!

No time limit for me. Just do like you usually do on these challenges. and Thanks. Ahead of time. :rose:

I missed my Birthday here, so let's do it now. For my gift I want to go somewhere. Anywhere beautiful. I would like to see it in form, but that doesn't matter.

Weave it with whimsy.
Jazz up the sound.
Douse it in divinity,
and Magick abound.

I am NOT interested in how you wrote it. I dont care about anything except how well it gets me to where you want to take me. So dont torture yourself w/ semantics or poetics or whatever. Just take me away from here, for a minute, or an hour or a day! Please!

No time limit for me. Just do like you usually do on these challenges. and Thanks. Ahead of time. :rose:

make a separate thread, Boo, and i'm game :D

I did. Go put yours there to start it off. What a way to start a trip! On an icy mt top breathing magick out over the world! ty, dear! I love it!

ps. those are my g'sons I refer to in my poems. no sons, only 2 daughters. each comes w/ a disconnect. But not my babies. we are fully involved!

The only thing that inspired me when I was writing, besides Ange's big mouth and bony poky fingers, were the Challenges. Seemed like all I needed most times was a good shove! I won't write for this one, but I will for the next, and the next. I have so much to say; I just can't always get it out.

Back