Night and Day (Closed)

She raised an eyebrow at him, her lips curled upward playfully. "Oh I'll let you know if you get too clingy, but you're fine. As far as the job goes... I like what I do. It keeps me fit, and it makes me feel sexy. I also like the idea of having my own money. You may have enough to support yourself and someone else, but having more money is never a bad thing- especially if one wants to go on vacation, buy a home, have kids, etcetera... "

Veronika went to the concessions stand and got them some popcorn and nachos, as well as some raisonettes and twizzlers. Her ego had been stroked a bit by his compliment about her hotness, so she was in a very good mood. When they got to the theater, she led them to the two back seats, the theater almost completely empty except for two other couples.

He was wayy to busy checking her out, he did not even notice her get the tickets and food. He frowned a bit when he finally did notice. "Heyy, let me be the gentleman and get it for you. But thank you babe, you are so amazing. And you are very fit, so very sexy, and its nice to know you are not a gold digger... the last relationship I was in, she was just into me for the money, she just let me finger her, eat her out and only jerked me off after I got her off a few times, but than I would have to buy her things, like a car, pay her rent and take her out to nice dinners, luckily she only got a few rings and watches out me... but it was nice to have someone that would only talk and let me listen..." He laughed. "Oh, I have a few other properties, I got into real estate a while ago and bought a few vacation homes, a beach property and a mountainside one, I have not been there for awhile, I rent them out to my buddies and people at work, but we can go there sometimes if you like. Kids? You want kids?" He didn't know if she was feeling him out or not. "If they are in my future, than I could deal, if my game sells a lot, than I would definitely have time for one..."

He sat down with her, seeing there was no one here, oh, two other couples were in this huge theater. "Don't you want to sit closer to the screen? Better view no?"

"I like it in the back," she answered, winking at him before sitting down. To her, money didn't matter when it came to her partner. It was nice, and she liked the security of it, but she didn't like the idea of using his money as if it was her own, especially if they weren't married or anything. Who knows if they would get to that point, but it wasn't impossible.

She was feeling him out a bit, but she liked his answers. It would be nice to travel to one of his properties to get away if that was possible, and she liked that he seemed somewhat reluctant to have kids. They weren't something she wanted any time soon, not unless he succeeded in knocking her up.

When they were both seated, she put some of the foot and such in the seat next to her along with her purse. Her hand was laid on his leg and she gently rubbed him near his knee.

When she started to rub his leg, he tensed a bit. He looked around and than looked to her. "What... are you doing..." He smiled at her. Liking her hand on him. "Veronika... look, those other couples are making out..." He watched as one of the couples already were getting pretty hot and heavy. "Ohh I think I see what you are thinking..." He grinned at her, his hand lightly rubbing her shoulder.

“What do you mean?” She asked with faux innocence. “I just wanted to thoroughly enjoy a movie with my lover. Her hand slid up a bit higher on his pants,

"I don't know... I see that look in your eye." He let his hand stroke her hair back. "You are so beautiful and so hot..." she could tell that he was hard already. Seeing that familar tenting in his jeans.

Back