Nipple Clamps

Rubyfruit said:
Don't get my started on my microscopic clit. I really got gyped in that department.

I know the feeling, Ruby...

I guess we will never be able to get one fo those triangle piercings like cym...

About the nipple thing... I have really long nipples... Seriously, I wear a padded bra to work and you can still see them poking out....

I have tried all kinds of clips including the tweezer type, the large clamps, small clamps and my favorite is still good old clothespins... sometimes we use two or three to increase the intensity... but they are still the best in my book... although I did just order some clover clamps that I have been dying for... I will keep you posted.

Ok may girl interrupt here and ask a question? What about those of us that have pierced nipples I have been unable to fix a pair since mine were done any suggestions damn had to come back and say wooohooo post69

Okay,I bit the bullet and ordered some clamps.

Now I have no problem putting them on,but I was wondering about placement.

Is there a certian area that you should aim for?

When I used my homemade one,it was flat enough that my whole nipple was used,these are the tweezer type ones and well,they feel different.

The chain has to be pulled before I get any sensation.

lovetoread said:
Okay,I bit the bullet and ordered some clamps.

Now I have no problem putting them on,but I was wondering about placement.

Is there a certian area that you should aim for?

When I used my homemade one,it was flat enough that my whole nipple was used,these are the tweezer type ones and well,they feel different.

The chain has to be pulled before I get any sensation.

LTR... did you get the tweezer type? If so, I find that I have much the same problem so what Himself ends up doing is placing them crosswise on the nipple and pushing the little ring up as high as it will go to compress the nipple...

I don't like them much except for show or when they will need to be on for a while... I did just get some clover clamps and I am not certain that I like them either... I think I am going to be a clothes pin kind of girl...

I think I'm sticking to my homemade ones.

They are supposed to hold up blinds,but they work better than these clamps.

But I love it when the chain is pulled. ;)

I like to use (on my girlfriend) the nipple clamps with an adjustment screw as opposed to merely a spring. They are infinitely adjustable whereas the spring ones are of just one degree of tightness. I'm also partial to the ones with a chain between them. My girlfriend can come close to orgasm merely from having her nipples pulled and twisted (without any other sexual activity, like just driving down the street) ... so the clamps enjoy a lot of use. FYI ... I'm neither Dom nor Sub, although I like elements of both.

Oh yeah .. the ends of the clamps have to be covered in rubber.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I like to use (on my girlfriend) the nipple clamps with an adjustment screw as opposed to merely a spring. They are infinitely adjustable whereas the spring ones are of just one degree of tightness. I'm also partial to the ones with a chain between them. My girlfriend can come close to orgasm merely from having her nipples pulled and twisted (without any other sexual activity, like just driving down the street) ... so the clamps enjoy a lot of use. FYI ... I'm neither Dom nor Sub, although I like elements of both.

Oh yeah .. the ends of the clamps have to be covered in rubber.

I have a pair of those and they are almost necessary for male nipples.

Ebony

I must say that i use clothes pins, little plastic paper clips, and clover clamps. I really have no favorite they each have there own efect with the type of feeling they give and the strength of them.

Ghost's amaris

Question for the males out there:

1) do you like your nipples played with?

2) do you like to have them clamped?

3) can this type of play get you aroused enough to achieve an erection?

4) can you cum just from nipple play?

5) what type of nipple play do you like (soft, medium, hard, painful, etc)?

Just wondering how many guys out there are into this. Personally, I don't get off too much on nipple play. I like my nips sucked a little, but it's not something that totally rocks my world.

PBW "Is it cold in here?"

P. B. Walker said:

Just wondering how many guys out there are into this. Personally, I don't get off too much on nipple play. I like my nips sucked a little, but it's not something that totally rocks my world.

PBW "Is it cold in here?"

ok so I'm not male but I can tell you my experience with it. I have a Dom friend that absolutly loves having his nipples played with. If I am pleasuring him, my fingers have to be on his nipples, tugging and pinching. It drives me nuts (in an annoying way) because I'm not used to doing that to a man at all, so I have a hard time remembering. If I forget during the scene, he will stop and crop/spank/clip my own nipples as a reminder. It actually works well because it's a good excuse to 'punish' me for something and is a turn on for both of us. First Dominant man I've ever played with that really loves having his nipples played with though....have met a few sub males that liked clamps as well.

Question for the males out there:

1) do you like your nipples played with?
2) do you like to have them clamped?
3) can this type of play get you aroused enough to achieve an erection?
4) can you cum just from nipple play?
5) what type of nipple play do you like (soft, medium, hard, painful, etc)?

1. No, it does nothing for me.
  2. No.
  3. No. However, I can sprout wood via a woman biting my neck
  4. No. it's actually kind of irritating to me.
    [/list=1]

If a woman wants to put clamps on my nipples, I'm fine with it if it's a source of excitement for her.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these from a non-bdsm supplier? They are only $9 a pair, but I hate paying the bdsm premium

WriterDom said:
Anyone know where I can get a pair of these from a non-bdsm supplier? They are only $9 a pair, but I hate paying the bdsm premium

They look like something you could get in a medical place.

I dunno if you have them down there,but we had little shops where you could get medical supplies in town. You know the shops that cater to people getting their care at home?

I think I saw something like that there.

I'm not positive,I was there getting something else for my dad,but look near the bandages and gauze section.

Back