Nipple Clamps

Rubyfruit said:
Don't get my started on my microscopic clit. I really got gyped in that department.

OMG... that's a new one on me...

but I'm sure it still packs the same punch as an average sized clitoris or a big one for that matter.

PBW

*laughing* Oh come on, Love.

Yeah, it seems to work pretty good for me, PB. Hardly ever lets me down.

Y'all know what is funny? I actually went and found a ruler to measure my nipples.

That's just silly!

redelicious said:
Y'all know what is funny? I actually went and found a ruler to measure my nipples.

That's just silly!

hehehe... welcome to being a man! <winks>

PBW

redelicious said:

Noooooo thank you

Perfectly happy being a chick.:D

Yes yes, I don't blame ya. :)

uhmmm... may we ask... what was the final measurement? <winks>

PBW

redelicious said:

Wow Siera - that AV!!

Thats it - I am buying them tomorrow.
LOL red!!!!
i have a confession... that is not me in my AV.. nor my nipple clamps... just another breast AV that i adore!!

redelicious said:

Thats it - I am buying them tomorrow.

Me too.

Well I guess I should say that I'll ask for them to be bought. ;)

The temptation is too great to try them out.

Will you ladies share the sensations you experience with nipple clamps. I am sure I can imagine what it feels like, but I would rather hear it from those that actually use them.

Is it *just* pressure?

MsWorthy said:
Will you ladies share the sensations you experience with nipple clamps. I am sure I can imagine what it feels like, but I would rather hear it from those that actually use them.

Is it *just* pressure?

hmmmm, for me... nipple clamps are a sharp biting "pain" that sends intense sensations to my clit... it intensifies my orgasm unbelievably!!

Good question, MsWorthy. I'm looking forward to reading all of the responses on it. I'd like to hear from the men on this subject too. I know a lot of men enjoy some nipple stimulation, Dom or sub, kinky or vanilla.

When I first started playing in the scene, it took me a while to get used to such intense stimulation. This was before I'd nursed three babies, and all of my previous lovers had been vanilla. My nipples were very tender. I'll be honest, I didn't like it at first. Nipple clamps, weights, biting, etc. It hurt. A lot.

Not only that, but since I was so new to this type of play, I was genuinely worried that real damage could come to my nipples.

It didn't take me long, however to start enjoying the intense pain/pleasure combination, and trust that it was safe to do. For me, it's almost a burning sensation (I can feel is now, just thinking about it), that travels up and down my whole body, lighting up my eyes and setting my clit on fire.

One of my favorite variations...

is to put one set on myself and a set on my wife with our chains linked together.

When I stroke her really fast and hard, her tits jiggle all over the place pulling on my nipples and hers at the same time.

The only bitch is the extra sharp pain they cause when you take them off after you have come!

-Vv

BTW ruby, I think tiny clits and delicate little lips are extremely sexy, and I know just how to lick them :p

Last edited:
MsWorthy said:

Is it *just* pressure?

Mmmm.... no. It's so much more than just pressure. Nipple clamps are one of my favorite toys. My eyes always light up when they're pulled out for play as I anticipate the first bite as they are firmly attached. It sends a shock wave right down to my clit and focuses attention on my need for release. The initial pinch is eventually dulled into a throbbing sensation which can quickly be brought back up to sharp pain by a slight tug on the chain or movement that causes them to quiver from my nipples. Then there's that wonderful flooding pain when they're removed, leaving the nipple very sensitive and vulnerable to the lightest touch or flick of the tongue. I just can't say enough about how much I love these little devices.

Re: One of my favorite variations...

Vulpesvulpes said:

The only bitch is the extra sharp pain they cause when you take them off after you have come!

Oh lord, thats the bad part. One time my Dom put a pair of clothepins on me and I winced and scrunched up my face in pain, and he says to me in surprise, knowing my rather high tolerance level, "They can't hurt that bad already!". My reply was along the line of no, not right now, but I'm just thinking about when you take them OFF.

I'm more likely to be heard begging "please don't take them off, please don't take them off!" than the other way around....ouch.

Try taking them off right before you cum. It feels a lot better when you're aroused than after you've been satisfied.

Red Menace said:
Try taking them off right before you cum. It feels a lot better when you're aroused than after you've been satisfied.

Unfortunatly, most of the Dom/mes I play with like to make me suffer and wait until I've come down from my orgasmic high.

How Rude *grin*

If you like pain with your nipple play slip knot some tooth floss around the nipples after attaching the clamps. Make sure to use a slip knot or it may cut off circulation trying to get the floss off.

The clamps in SierraMoons avatar can be made for about $3.
They are sewing bodkins (used to pull elastic through a seam) with the ends dipped in Tool Dip and chained together. You can buy them at almost any fabric store. Tool Dip and chain available at Home Depot.

Enjoy, Cyn

MysCynthia said:
If you like pain with your nipple play slip knot some tooth floss around the nipples after attaching the clamps. Make sure to use a slip knot or it may cut off circulation trying to get the floss off.

Great idea, I have these tiny rubber bands that I use for just that, and I slip a paperclip or a length of string through the band before putting it on the nipple for ease of removal. May not work for some people, depends on your nipple size, vs band size but the ones I have are just the right size for my nipples to give a bit more intense pain under the clamps.

I too am a lover of clamps and I agree that there is a direct line from nipples to clit.Sometimes after they've been on for a while and I'am really worked up he'll put one on my clit for the most instant powerful orgasam,but right after I almost scream when he takes them off...Seri the rubberbands with the paperclip sounds interesting I'll have to try it thanks for the info...lillum

How many guys will admit to like the nipple clamps used on them.
I DO!:)

Back