Numbers Being Rigged.

Liar said:
I prefer to have gunfights on the ground.

Ohhhh, A group thing? :D

You, Eve, 1201 and Pat? :devil: Oh HOW I would LOVE IT UP!

Edit: undead, of course ;)

Last edited:
PatCarrington said:
i wonder if you get her to sign them.

Nah, fame went to her head, she only does it at signings at $20 a pop.

I will bet you, she is off changing her AV right now.

PatCarrington said:
well, you either better be prepared for what's comin' down the dirt road right now or get all those sticks ready.

.....hear them?

sounds like a cattle drive gone wrong to me.
"Cattle drive gone wrong" has possibilities as a title or just a line in a poem. Or maybe an insult. "Your face looks like a cattle drive gone wrong." Yes. That phrase is a gem!

twelveoone said:
Nah, fame went to her head, she only does it at signings at $20 a pop.

I will bet you, she is off changing her AV right now.
No, I'm not. I'm still fishing. And they're biting mighty fine today. :catgrin:

twelveoone said:
No

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Kudos to you, WickedEve and Angeline in this old thread.

Merci.

I'm consistent, aren't I? :p

OK People are TOO afraid of gunfight orgies.

What about against me? (all angel like)

:D

CharleyH said:
OK People are TOO afraid of gunfight orgies.

What about against me? (all angel like)

The very concept of "gunfight poetry" makes me want to roll my eyes and giggle. I did it though. When one is a poetry slut there are no boundaries. :D

CharleyH said:
Y'all trembling? :D

(coax and goad)

You wanna poem duel? :p

I'll do it--but not till after I take a bubble bath and paint my toenails. lol. I've been dreaming about that all day.

Meet me in the parking lot--erm--gunfight thread at 8:30 est?

Lauren? You up for throwing a gauntlet for us? :D

Angeline said:
The very concept of "gunfight poetry" makes me want to roll my eyes and giggle. I did it though. When one is a poetry slut there are no boundaries. :D

As someone earlier said: Sub! So, you are up for fun, I look at it as fun, and thats all good in my eyes. Perhaps a limerick, or parody or satire piece, then :D Shall I challenge you? :| LOL :rose:

(now I am trembling)

EDIT: Missed your last post, what about your Gunsmoke giggles?

Last edited:
ruminator said:
;)

getting some good nibbles, are you?
I may have to throw a few back. I beat one against a rock. Where did I get that from? Is that something you do to a fish if it's still gasping? That's kind of sick! Beating a man against a rock is fine, but a fish--no way!

WickedEve said:
I may have to throw a few back. I beat one against a rock. Where did I get that from? Is that something you do to a fish if it's still gasping? That's kind of sick! Beating a man against a rock is fine, but a fish--no way!

Oh, you're a wicked, WICKED woman! No wonder man fell from Grace. :D

she was just a bitch ;)

WickedEve said:

We got some been none too bright and seen it happen when they were told to clean them.

Seems that's the way they clean the laundry and figured it would work.

...you've always rocked anywhere I've seen you.

Last edited:
Angeline said:

Visions of Quickdraw McGraw whipping out a fine tipped pen on the count of 9 and 3/4

Angeline said:
You wanna poem duel? :p

I'll do it--but not till after I take a bubble bath and paint my toenails. lol. I've been dreaming about that all day.

Meet me in the parking lot--erm--gunfight thread at 8:30 est?

Lauren? You up for throwing a gauntlet for us? :D

Oh, and the parking lot? :D So, long as you do what I tell you ;) :devil:

Perhaps ... my poetic prowess is too much? LOL

I know my parking lot and bubble baths would be!

ruminator said:
We got some been none too bright and seen it happen when they were told to clean them.

Seems that's the way they clean the laundry and figured it would work.

...you've always rocked anywhere I've seen you.
It's actually kind of sad. Just imagine that you have a hook in your mouth and then some idiot slaps you against a rock. Isn't there some sort of rights for fish group out there? Where's Rybka?

WickedEve said:
It's actually kind of sad. Just imagine that you have a hook in your mouth and then some idiot slaps you against a rock. Isn't there some sort of rights for fish group out there? Where's Rybka?

I can't speak for the fish but I know some days even that can be better than no attention at all.

The fish might think otherwise.

Fish United to Cease Killing

Back