Numbers Being Rigged.

WickedEve said:
Uh. How girly. :rolleyes: lol

Coconut bubble bath and vanilla body oil. And lavender nail polish. I'm in heaven. And I smell great.

Too bad it's wasted on guys watching the Sox game... :D

I'm a girly domme. haha.

CharleyH said:
Oh, and the parking lot? :D So, long as you do what I tell you ;) :devil:

Perhaps ... my poetic prowess is too much? LOL

I know my parking lot and bubble baths would be!

I'm not very good at doing what other people tell me, but I do write poems on command. Otherwise I'm a wild card. :p

Angeline said:
I'm not very good at doing what other people tell me, but I do write poems on command. Otherwise I'm a wild card. :p
Why are you out of your bath so soon ;)

Edit: you are kind, don't deny it!

PS I am all about inuendo ;)

Last edited:
Angeline said:
Coconut bubble bath and vanilla body oil. And lavender nail polish. I'm in heaven. And I smell great.

Too bad it's wasted on guys watching the Sox game... :D

I'm a girly domme. haha.
Oh my god! Where did you find coconut bubble bath? I adore coconut! And I love vanilla. I'm going to light a vanilla candle tonight and suck all its scent up.

ruminator said:
I can't speak for the fish but I know some days even that can be better than no attention at all.

The fish might think otherwise.

Fish United to Cease Killing
I would like to join F.U.C.K. It's the least I can do--for the fish.
Are you not getting enough attention? Gosh, that's sad. I'm almost having a tender feeling toward you. Really. :)

WickedEve said:
Oh my god! Where did you find coconut bubble bath? I adore coconut! And I love vanilla. I'm going to light a vanilla candle tonight and suck all its scent up.

Believe it or not, Rite Aid. It's the coolest stuff--you can use it as shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath. And it smells incredible. Comes in a gigantic bottle and it's only 5 bucks. It's called 3-In-One.

shut up, Charley :D

Angeline said:
Believe it or not, Rite Aid. It's the coolest stuff--you can use it as shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath. And it smells incredible. Comes in a gigantic bottle and it's only 5 bucks. It's called 3-In-One.

shut up, Charley :D
Rite Aid? Really? We don't have a rite aid anymore. I'll check CVS pharmacy. I want to smell like a coconut.

WickedEve said:
Rite Aid? Really? We don't have a rite aid anymore. I'll check CVS pharmacy. I want to smell like a coconut.

i'll bring you some. you want the vanilla stuff, too?

:)

Angeline said:
i'll bring you some. you want the vanilla stuff, too?

:)
sure. just dunk me in the stuff. lol I'll either attract a hungry man or some flies. :rolleyes:

WickedEve said:
sure. just dunk me in the stuff. lol I'll either attract a hungry man or some flies. :rolleyes:

ee will follow you around sniffing and saying mmm you smell like the beach. :D

Angeline said:
ee will follow you around sniffing and saying mmm you smell like the beach. :D
I'm sure ee is happy right now with your new beach odor. lol

WickedEve said:
I'm sure ee is happy right now with your new beach odor. lol

Yes, especially since prior to bathing my scent was eau de worked all day.

I'm gonna make you a little bath scent basket. I have this urge to give you presents. I think we're in love. lol. Don't tell Tath. The thought might be too much for him. :eek:

Angeline said:
Yes, especially since prior to bathing my scent was eau de worked all day.

I'm gonna make you a little bath scent basket. I have this urge to give you presents. I think we're in love. lol. Don't tell Tath. The thought might be too much for him. :eek:
Well, remember the lesbian dream I told you about. My woman was interesting and attractive. It could have been you who was kissing me.

(okay, I hear panting and the pitter patter of monkey feet running toward the thread. he will eventually show up.)

WickedEve said:
Well, remember the lesbian dream I told you about. My woman was interesting and attractive. It could have been you who was kissing me.

(okay, I hear panting and the pitter patter of monkey feet running toward the thread. he will eventually show up.)

*Note to self: Classify as #4631 Scheherazhade fantasy for later.

Angeline said:
*Note to self: Classify as #4631 Scheherazhade fantasy for later.
You are so organized.
I'm writing a rabies poem. It bites.

LOL

Okay, that was lame. But I am writing one. True story, too.

WickedEve said:
I would like to join F.U.C.K. It's the least I can do--for the fish.
Are you not getting enough attention? Gosh, that's sad. I'm almost having a tender feeling toward you. Really. :)

I'll check to see if they have any openings for us.

:cool:

hmmm,.......almost?....that gives me hope.

Back