Of Friendly Faces (Invitation only)

Peeking up at you happily, I nod, nuzzling your cheek before holding onto your shirt as I close my eyes.

"I like spending time with you and your angel, mistress..."

Chuckles softly and nods, kissing lips gently as I cup your cheek, thumb tracing cool lines along your lips

It makes me happy to hear that, Pet... Truly does...

A soft purr brushes your lips as I kiss you back, lifting a warm hand to hold yours there as I smile.

"Then I'm happy as well~"

Chuckling, nearly giggling and shaking my head playfully

So adorable, young Kalika... Makes me want to just gobble you up...

A light wink, moving down and nibbling on a lip for emphasis

A giggle escaped at your statement yet again, making me ignore an adoring blush as I shyly nip your upper lip.

"I should continue then?" I asked, grinning playfully.

Small chuckle at the return nip, smiling, nodding, flashing a fanged grin back

So long as you choose...

I giggle and playfully whine at the grin, pecking your lips as I hug my own tail, sheepishly grinning back up at you as the fur puffs up under my chin.

Blinks and kissing back, faint jump at the fluff, unable to contain a chuckle

Far too cute for your own good, little foxling...

I giggle and smile, purring as I let the fur smooth then hug you close, happily smiling as I lay there.

"Hai mistress~"

Eyes rolling in the slightest, hint of a chuckle escaping again before I stretch out on the couch, pinching her cheek lazily

Squeaking at the pinch, I hug your side and purr with a giggle, nuzzling your shoulder with my nose as I smile.

Eyes narrowing in a hint of humorous annoyance, chuckling faintly before hugging you back

I giggle in response, closing my eyes as my head lays there on your shoulder, holding you warmly as I purr your name.

Sighing quietly, shaking head slowly, eyes drifting shut as I slowly stroke through your hair

Waking slowly, a yawn escaped and I shifted around, holding onto Aya's arm loosely as my tail twitched, eyes cracking open slowly.

Eyes flickering down calmly to the little fox, hint of a smile as I draw her close to me

Morning, little foxling...

Looking up to you, I smile, dizzily albeit happily as my arms shift up, hugging around her neck as a soft purr escapes.

"Ohayo, Aya-sama~"

Purrs more as my ears flick upward to your touch, smiling then lightly closing my eyes with a relaxed sigh at your cool lips.

Smiling at your chuckle, I purr at the close touch then nuzzle into your neck with my nose, completely relaxed.

Hint of a growling murmur at the nuzzling to my neck, head falling back with a deep content sigh

Careful you... Get me too relaxed, talons shift out easy...

A small content giggle escaped and I nuzzled against the upper area of your neck, hugging around your stomach.

"I don't mind, I trust you Aya-sama~" I replied, smiling and hugging your hand for emphasis, kissing the back of it before running my nose along your neck again with a purr.

Faint groan escapes, and I shiver, sighing as I melt onto my side from the nuzzling, talons starting ot extend

You trust what shouldn't be trusted with something like this... But still, thank you...

I shake my head, kissing your neck as I carefully stroke over the talon's. A soft smile eased over the skin of your neck along with a soft, warm murmur.

"Only for you, Sexy, and Falcon, my mistress..."

Back