Okay, I feel like sinking my claws into something substantial, who wants feedback?

Dear Killermuffin,

I posted my first story a couple of months ago, which you delicately crushed between your little paws. Your feedback helped me a lot though...
I posted a new story (it has been a while, nothing to do with the critics). Quite different stuff.
I'd like your feedback very much. Thanks in advance :rose:

Wolf

Eddy's mom

Lost souls and Dreamers

K.M. I thank you very much for your review of my story. I have been away from home and finally got caught up with all the stuff that piles up when gone. :)
You managed to put your finger on what was bothering me with my story. I did write it from a narative point of view and I just now realize that is what the problem was. I don't know why I didn't see this before.
my intro was a bit muddled too. I have been thinking I may rewrite this one and try all over again.

I thank you for the time and great effort on my behalf. You have brought out so many things to think about. I am glad that we have you here to give us a once over.

I have another story in the offing and I will be using your advice not only as you gave to me on this one, but also that which you give to others. It is all good. :)

PS: I still love your av. :devil:

Thank you for being here for all of us. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Thanks Muffin

I have not been here as much as I would like, so this Thank You note is a bit belated. I appreciate the time you took in critiquing my story.
I just read your latest and enjoyed it immensely.

Hello, I don't know if you are still in the mood to give feedback, but I know that I could use all the help I can get. My story turned out rather bland, in my opinion (then again we're not here for my opinion, are we?). I must also say that I am new to Literotica, and I am still trying to learn my way around without stepping on anyone's toes - I say this to explain that I am not sure whether or not I should attach my piece to this message or to link it. The coin toss came up in favor of linking, so here it is:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=62388

Whether or not you decide to critique my first post, I thank you for your time.

Scott

Last edited:
my first story

Madam KM:
I finally have my first story for literotica up and waiting to be read! Before I put pen to paper and begin story #2, I would like any comments/suggestions you would care to give me so as to make it even better than #1. Don't be too gentle: I write for other venues, and am not afraid of criticism.

The story: Speed Trap http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=56030

First off, love the av Killermuffin. I would bronze that ass and show it to all my friends lol! Secondly, heres a link to my first attempt at trying to tell a story from a woman's point of view and although I was fairly happy with it I got the third degree on the size references so I know better next time........

www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=62794[/URL]

Re: Okay, I feel like sinking my claws into something substantial, who wants feedback?

KillerMuffin said:
Okay, so maybe it's not as bad as all that claws business. I'm not exactly known for being nice, though. I tell ya what I think and you're free to take it or leave it.

ok, this is my first story I have written for Literotica, I thought that it was better then my second, but my second one seems to be getting many more hits and votes, so, if you could please offer up some critiques on it I would surely appreciate it, TY

my link is:http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=57927

TY again

Claws still need sharpening?

Dear KillerMuffin

Judging from the length of this thread, it looks like your backlogged with reviews-to-do until 2022, but if you're still up for it, here's the link to my story. No need to sugar-coat your critique with me either.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=62782

P.S. I enjoyed your illustrated story "I Had Phone Sex & Didn't Know It." For some reason, the pix of the curvy model from the story are much bigger when I view them separately. I consider that a bonus. :)

Nathan

Back